RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a great condition fuel tank, side covers, pulley cover, and fork protectors off an 07 warrior. Parts have been hydrodipped so can be easily repainted. Bike had 17k on the odometer. Only thing wrong with the tank is it has a small indention on the right side and it's hardly noticeable at all. Price is $650 plus shipping for the set. Will not separate. Will not hold, paypal only to email address below. Shipping only to continental US only. If interested please text 616-215-9144 or private message me or email me at: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good deal ..

Are u parting out your warrior?.?

Good luck with sale

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Yes, Jay and I went in on a parts bike for some things we wanted off of it and the rest will be for sale.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,573 Posts
If you add into this ad the complete middle drive with model year of the bike and miles and price not including freight, and your zip code, then will see. I think I have located on off a 2006, will see.

I'm after the entire assembly. Just drain the motor oil from under the dip-stick tank and the gear oil from the middle drive, remove the drive chain and belt. Unbolt the middle drive from the bike, and include the frame fasteners, dip-stick, and chain (not belt). Also include installed front pulley and cover, and the loose chain side cover.

I should know next week about the condition of the 2006. But if you post yours here then someone else might also be after one and buy yours before I know. A little healthy competition lol. I expect the 2006 unit to be fine so its all good.

Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know you don't want to separate. But I'm in desperate need of a tank, and I live in BC Canada. If at some point you'd be interested in separating the tank and shipping to Canada, I'll buy. Heck, I may even buy all if it's rust free inside the tank.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know you don't want to separate. But I'm in desperate need of a tank, and I live in BC Canada. If at some point you'd be interested in separating the tank and shipping to Canada, I'll buy. Heck, I may even buy all if it's rust free inside the tank.
Sorry this has been sold.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
528 Posts
I was talking with Baldy ( the Australian one ). I said if money wasn’t an object I’d go to Japan rock up to Yamaha and buy as much warrior stuff as I could. I’d even ask if they had American oil pumps because they spin the opposite to the Southern Hemisphere ones ( a little dig at Arizona lol ).

·
Registered
528 Posts
I was talking with Baldy ( the Australian one ). I said if money wasn’t an object I’d go to Japan rock up to Yamaha and buy as much warrior stuff as I could. I’d even ask if they had American oil pumps because they spin the opposite to the Southern Hemisphere ones ( a little dig at Arizona lol ).
That’s my only concern with having a 15 year old Warrior, parts availability without it costing lots of $$ freight & wait. If I ever see a useable write-off I’m thinking buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
That’s my only concern with having a 15 year old Warrior, parts availability without it costing lots of $$ freight & wait. If I ever see a useable write-off I’m thinking buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same. I keep checking the local insurance auctions. Eventually I'm going to be a warrior parts dealer. 😂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts