RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still searching guys. Does anyone have any leads on a gas tank for an 04. Desperately need one. I’ve found hens teeth, and unicorn excrement. But still no tank🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
9 Posts
If any one finds him a tank can you message me first please! Ill give you $5 more than he's offering!!

Lol, just kidding good luck man. Im in the midst of repairing mine, I feel your pain.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If any one finds him a tank can you message me first please! Ill give you $5 more than he's offering!!

Lol, just kidding good luck man. Im in the midst of repairing mine, I feel your pain.
Lmao. This is literally insanity. I have called 15 different places. Couldnt turn one up. I’ve worked on many different bikes. Never run into this searching for parts on a “ Newer “ bike. This sucks

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
There was someone not to long ago that purchased a brand new one from Partzilla was it or some other website that sells OEM parts. The only thing was that he had to order a 2009 tank if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Three years ago I was able to buy a new midnight tank from the local stealer. Who knows if they could still get one, though.

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
Yamaha USA said recently they had a couple they identify as 2009 (but all tanks are the same fitment and tanks were previously available unpainted). I heard they now have none and Japan has none on-hand, so it would be special order, no price or delivery time was known.

We need to again organize a hunting party where all of us make the rounds of Yami dealers in our areas and find out what Warrior parts/accessories they have on back shelves.

There was another related thread started awhile back but it died due to the pesky virus thing.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Wow! I feel for ya.
This is why I still have my damaged one hanging in the garage. Getting to be very rare items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts