RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am soon to fit a 65 tooth rear pulley and need to buy a 128 tooth belt. Phats do them but don't take overseas credit cards. Do any of you know a Gates supplier that will take UK cards?

·
Registered
359 Posts
If you call Phats, they take PayPal. I have ordered from the Caribbean 3 times from them. Very helpfull if you don't find another option.

Xander

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MD-82 said:
If you call Phats, they take PayPal. I have ordered from the Caribbean 3 times from them. Very helpfull if you don't find another option.

Xander

Thanks Xander but they do not accept Paypal either from outside the US.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I live on Curacao in the Caribbean. It worked ok twice with me when done over the phone. Must have changed their policy. Good luck in finding it!

Xander

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. Let's try another question. Would any of you guys across the pond be willing to buy a belt for me and post it to the UK? I can Paypal funds to you.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Timoken yeah still around
... and i'm still stuck on Volbeat
...going to see them live in uk this march...at islington o2..can't find anyone to come with me
and i've got a spare ticket to...[i gettotal strangers even,to watch 'warrior medley'..and never hear from them again...!!??]

.....and what are you doing beingkind to Bob!?

ok Bob ..i'll stop stealing ya thread......BOB needs a BELT!
any offers.................

[baiting the hookcomes to mind}..[opps..more bollocks]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
timoken said:
custom chrome europe sells gates belts... thats where i got mine from

Thanks for the info Timo. I had a look on the CC Europe site and found a dealer not far from me. They have ordered me a belt a it should be in next week

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tomba said:
Timoken yeah still around
... and i'm still stuck on Volbeat
...going to see them live in uk this march...at islington o2..can't find anyone to come with me
and i've got a spare ticket to...[i gettotal strangers even,to watch 'warrior medley'..and never hear from them again...!!??]

.....and what are you doing beingkind to Bob!?

ok Bob ..i'll stop stealing ya thread......BOB needs a BELT!
any offers.................

[baiting the hookcomes to mind}..[opps..more bollocks]

I'll have a pint of what he's on please

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tomba said:
yo..ya got one..excellent...i'm truely [no bollocks] pleased...may i ask who took ya money and how much...

Mayors Motorcycles at Southampton. About £165ish.

If I had bought it from the States it would have been about $155 but postage and any duty would push it up to a similar amount.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts