RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi one and all,
first thing is i don't have a Warrior, though i am a mate of Spokes and Gringo who are on here so don't flog me just yet.....though some people have been flogged for admitting they're Spokes' mates!!

I had a Custom bike shop in England for 11 years til i moved to Australia, just about to open a new one here.

I'm about to start doing a "one off" tank for Spokes to give him more fuel capacity and also to make his bike look "different"!!
And believe me it'll be different[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

As i'm doing the tank i'll do a write up so you can all see what's involved.

As for my bikes i have a Z650 Hardtail and currently doing a VT1100 hardtail chop which is..........very different!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Cheers all.[8D]

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but where are the pictures of your current bikes. We like pics. Keep us posted on the progress of the new tank. Again welcome to the 4m.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'll be waiting for your wite ups to see how they are going, but yes we need pics of your existing bikes and pics of your progress on the tank too. Welcome aboard mate.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome!!!!
Badger my shop was not far from you!! Near Ringwood Hants.
This is my Z650 Chop i brought to Aus, was a night mare to get on the road but worth the wait!

All i can say about my VT is, this is the front end i'm using

1970's S&S girders, Honda Civic car wheel, centre removed and laced to a XR600 hub. 175/70/15 tyres front and rear!!
The frame is very mad, so not going to reveal it til the bikes done.
Will post pics of Spokesys tank as i go.

Cheers all[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by jabo

Unique, thanks for the pics. Did you make those headers yourself?

Yeah mate, frame, exhaust, tank, all made by me, wired painted and polished by me too!!!

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Pommychopper

Thanks for the welcome!!!!
Badger my shop was not far from you!! Near Ringwood Hants.
This is my Z650 Chop i brought to Aus, was a night mare to get on the road but worth the wait!....

Cheers all[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I hope you have a great time down under. It's not definite yet but my wife and I are considering moving to Oz when I retire. Watch this space.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site Shaun, looking forward to the pics of the tank that you'll be doing. Looks like all of the Brits are leaving here for Oz land, my Bro-in-Law moves over there soon (another Shaun).

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome to the club mate. enjoy the site i'm sue you'll find alot of usufull information here, and it soulnd like you can offer some too. Welcome

1 - 20 of 27 Posts