RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi one and all,
first thing is i don't have a Warrior, though i am a mate of Spokes and ****** who are on here so don't flog me just yet.....though some people have been flogged for admitting they're Spokes' mates!!

I had a Custom bike shop in England for 11 years til i moved to Australia, just about to open a new one here.

I'm about to start doing a "one off" tank for Spokes to give him more fuel capacity and also to make his bike look "different"!!
And believe me it'll be different[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

As i'm doing the tank i'll do a write up so you can all see what's involved.

As for my bikes i have a Z650 Hardtail and currently doing a VT1100 hardtail chop which is..........very different!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Cheers all.[8D]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome!!!!
Badger my shop was not far from you!! Near Ringwood Hants.
This is my Z650 Chop i brought to Aus, was a night mare to get on the road but worth the wait!

All i can say about my VT is, this is the front end i'm using

1970's S&S girders, Honda Civic car wheel, centre removed and laced to a XR600 hub. 175/70/15 tyres front and rear!!
The frame is very mad, so not going to reveal it til the bikes done.
Will post pics of Spokesys tank as i go.

Cheers all[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Pommychopper

Thanks for the welcome!!!!
Badger my shop was not far from you!! Near Ringwood Hants.
This is my Z650 Chop i brought to Aus, was a night mare to get on the road but worth the wait!....

Cheers all[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I hope you have a great time down under. It's not definite yet but my wife and I are considering moving to Oz when I retire. Watch this space.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.