RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would like to have this video gone through by other members for accuracy. Please post any comments on critique, errors, or improvements. Alright, got my gear oil changed out and finally got the video posted. Hope it can help some people out. Be sure you subscribe to my channel while you're watching!

https://youtu.be/MjLWe541J9A

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Nice video, way more "precise" than what I used to do as I never removed the small screw and just used a flashlight through the big hole. I kept the exhaust so removing that screw would have been a pain.

Instead of aluminium paper, you can cut the smaller side of a windshield washer gallon and use it as a small gutter you can wedge below the draining hole.

PS you can ask a moderator to change the title of your thread as it stays like you first do it even if it's been changed. On the main page it's still "Hear oil"

It may be easier to find if moved in the maintenance section than in Videos.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, thank for watching. I usually wouldn't get that in depth either, but putting something out there, you want to do it right or you know you'll have someone calling you out. Lol that's definitely a good tip about the gallon jug and using it as a funnel, I'll have to keep that one in mind.

I also had tried to change it, but I guess I'll need to contact an admin to change it completely. I kept checking in on it and waiting for it to change or someone to make fun of me for calling it hear oil. Thanks again for watching guys and I appreciate the tip as well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks arizonawarrior! Didn't think much about it, but was definitely a good point about trying to search and it not being able to come up. Hope you had an awesome time traveling.

·
Registered
394 Posts
G’day Bryan, I looked at that video again and I think it’s a great one.
I really did like how you included those scantily clad Ladies, nice touch lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts