RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I toss rswarrior.com a few bucks. I then post a thread asking when I would get recognized as a site supporter so I could then sign up for the giveaway. I come back the next day and hte thread is gone. Not answered, not locked, no PM's. Just removed. It's not like it was one of the hundred other moron posts "Wah Wah My Bike is Recalled". It was a legitimate question requesting an answer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doh. I'm sorry guys. I got to work this morning and had to chew out three morons right away. Sorry. Perhaps I shouldn't post when I'm also swearing at people.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Just a note to all. Other than double posted topics, we NEVER delete anything. Even the daily "new" recall topics, that seem to reproduce like cockroaches, don't get deleted, just locked. Occasionally if something is offesive, against the rules, or otherwise questionable, it get's put in a secure area for review. If a member's post is moved to this holding area, then the member will get an email. So if you can't find your post and haven't been emailed about it, then it's still there. If something is no longer active, it will not appear in the active topics. When this happens you will have to use this site's search engine. Located at the top of the screen. http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/search.asp

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sangathor I only wish a can of Raid would be opened on those cockroaches, er, I mean recall threads. And as for those offesive post.... hick, scuse me occifer put the recall sschtuff there okidokie. Ha ha ha ha... just having fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts