RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new and the site is great with lots of info. I dont know if I have my options set up wrong, I did not even see where I could change them. The site is kind of not user friendly to me. I am sorry!

When viewing a forum page it only shows the last 15 topics, to see more you have to click on the tab and then move up to the top to click on "2" to view page two, and so on. How can a view more threads on the same page. At least could there be a next page button, instead of the tab.

Also I can always remember which threads I have posted in, there are no icons that tell me which theads I have posted in.

Is there a page with the list of sponsors so I can go to them first for mods.

Is there a page that shows all threads with new post, or all threads that I replied to with new post.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Active topics are at the top of each page. Mouse over "forums" and click on Active topics in the drop down menu. This will show you all the topics posted to, since your last visit.

About the closest thing we have to tracking posts you've replied to is in your profile. Click on your name and you will see a list on the left that has links to the last 10 topics posted to.

Site sponsors are usually listed on the first sticky post in the vendor forum orhttp://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10042

But I just went there and it seems to be down temporarily.

Don't get discouraged, it's actually an easy site to move around in, once you get used to it. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

You will get used to the setup pretty quick.
But watch out!!! You will get addicted to it [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Too late. I will have had my bike a week tomorrow. So much I want to do to it. I have been reading all the threads here about mods. for several hours a day for the last two weeks. I am going to start off with some bars, and get them coated black for my midnight. Next I REALLY want to get a 240, but **** if your gonna go there might as well do the 260, but boy that is alot of money for just a simple mod. Alot of money. Plus the cost of tires go up. How many miles people getting out of there 240's and 260's.

Thanks for the forum help.

·
Registered
405 Posts
haha, and it had begun. Congrates on the new bike. As was said, this site is easy when you get used to it. the hardest part is catching up on all the past topics you want to read on, it was for me anyhow. now, hec, I am on here just about everyday keeping up on things. This site has taught me more then I ever expected.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Ha Ha Ha...Here we go. Another new member hooked, line and sinker... 240 I have heard you can get 10-15k as opposed to the 210 2-4k, not too sure on the 260. I went with the 240 cause I still want to be able to turn pretty well like you can with the smaller tire...

It just gets better/worse...the adddiction I mean...hope you are able to get a second job to afford everything!!!

Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
I remenber whe you can subscribe to a topic and receive emails when someone post on your topic preference. Don't know is still working.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
quote:Originally posted by whajac

This site rocks. Great info, pictures, quick response from moderators and members.

Yes, indeed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts