RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 06 warrior with stock bars. Im lookin to get some drag bars with the built in riser. My buddy has some baron infernos which look great but he says he feels like he has to lean forward all the time. I'm 6'4" 200 pounds andI'm wondering what you all would reccommend. Of course I want to keep them as reasonable priced as possible. What height and pull back would you reccommend for someone of my height? Brand? Style? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Look here

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/118780.aspx

There are Barons Bars 11" pullback and raise as the original bars, but they would cover tachomeeter a little.

I'm looking too and for me beeing 5'11" I would stick to the Barons Radius bars 7.5" raise and 7.5" pullback

What do you guy think? I kind of like the original position but leaning a little ap front wouldn bug me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My bike came with a set of 1.5" fat CP bars (internally wired). They're absolutely gorgeous. They have a 7.5" rise and around 8" of pullback.

I'm 5'11, and with the stock seat, I felt that I was stretched out too much. With my Corbin solo seat, I was definitely stretched out.

I replaced it with another 1.5" CP bar with 13" of pullback, and now they fit me perfectly.

With your height, I think 7-9" of pullback would be fine.

My old CP bars are in great condition. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I have the Yammi TT bars and love them.I am 5'9" and I lean forward just a little which is still comfortable.I ride all day with them and no problem.Only down side is they are not drilled for internal wiring. I would buy them again without a second thought.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have the CP Punishers 1120 with 13" pb 8"r, I'm 6'-2" and love the fit, however you can't see the speedo and the images in my mirrors are blurry over 80mph. If you search you will see alot of posts for fixing the problem but I've had no luck. I'm thinking of going back to the oem's the CP's are 1.5" width and because they are custom some mounts ipod, radar gps, won't fit.

·
Registered
394 Posts
bnpain said:
I have the CP Punishers 1120 with 13" pb 8"r, I'm 6'-2" and love the fit, however you can't see the speedo and the images in my mirrors are blurry over 80mph. If you search you will see alot of posts for fixing the problem but I've had no luck. I'm thinking of going back to the oem's the CP's are 1.5" width and because they are custom some mounts ipod, radar gps, won't fit.

Hey bnpain if you fill like selling your CP-1120's any time soon send me a PM, cus I will buy them from you.......

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Carlini Super Sweeps 1 1/2", all the way! Those bars will make envious any warrior who does not have them... Yes, they are not given away but they are worth every penny. The metal is thick and the chrome is top notch, amazing quality and craftsmanship.

Pacific Coast Star sells an exclusive design for Warrior, check Migsy's profile for pics.
Super Sweep 1.50" -9"

• Thickness: 1.50" in.

• Width: 31.5" in.

• Pullback (depth): 11.5 " in.

• Rise (height), 9 " in.

I'm about to install them on my bike... I should spend all Saturday fiddleing with wires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts