RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
My first ride was a Yamaha - 1967. Since then a multitude of Kawai's, including the 500 triple H1. Even a Vulcan. This Warrior is WAY superior in speed handling and quality. You made the RIGHT decision. Congrats and make room in the bedroom for it in case you can't sleep! [/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]
I'm always waking up with ideas for it. Even after 3+ years.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I just got it this thing rocks. I am positive that I made the right decision. Actually, I rode it home, about a 200 mile trip, pure blis. This bike rocks. I am in a bit of a hurry but I will be posting pics soon. Later.

· Premium Member
3,057 Posts
I'll bet he liked it so much that he's still on his first ride!!

quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

I don't think he's here anymore guys,this was posted 5/26/06 and he only has 6 posts.

· Registered
11 Posts
figstr is right i bought an 05 midnight in Nov. have ridden it twice, due to weather. i found this site and have been throwing money at it and stuff on it all winter. warriors are awesome. this site and forum are very helpful. check out 3rddays bike, i saw it at a show this weekend

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.