RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a deposit on the Onyx with Blue Flames to pick up for next saturday. I am getting it for 10,100 plus tax at Honda East in Toledo. I am so excited. I am going to ride it home as long as the roads aren't salty as ****.

It's definitely going to be a much different machine than my other bike (Turbo Charged Hayabusa) but I think I am really going to enjoy it. I bought a yamaha key chain for it today. I know everyone probably asks this question, but I want to put aftermarket bars on . I like the look of Barons Drag Bar and Drag Radius Bar. I am 6 Foot 3 Inches, I want to make the bike more comfortable and look better at the same time. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks,

·
Registered
731 Posts
Glad to see you found them in Toledo. At 6'3, you could go with either bar. i am 5'8" and the Radius bars are great. Barons says the drag bars are only good if you are over 5'9"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Michigan, Ypsilanti is the city I live in. About an hour North of Toledo. I live pretty close to where 94 and 23 intersect.

Do you guys think that the drag bar intended for taller folks would still be comfortable?

Thanks,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get it. I am going to ride it home (hour ride), but it below 30 degrees today, we will see how warm it is next weekend. I am mainly a sportbike guy, and we seem to be much bigger woosies about the cold than cruiser guys are.

So if I go with Barons drag or radius bars, do I need to get risers as well? Thanks

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hope you like your new ride. No risers needed with the Radius bars, they're one piece and bolt directly to the top of the tree.

Larry

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only one that I have seen was at the Cleveland Bike Show and then 2 weeks later at the same show in Detroit. The salesman said he should be able to get it by next saturday, I hope this is true and he isn't just trying to get a deposit out of me. I am currently having bad luck with turn around time on stuff for my hayabusa. I sent my hayabusa swingarm out 2 months ago, supposed to have it back in 2 weeks, still waiting, also ordered a set of chrome hipoint wheels over 2 months ago and have yet to see those yet either. I hate waiting, I can't ride right now, but at least I could bolt the stuff on and stare at it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Turbo, there are black w/flames in the pipeline. I have seen them on the floor of dealers here in California. There are not a ton of them, but they are out there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got a warrior on saturday up here in michigan, I payed $10,600 out the door (only thing it was a 2002) hope I didn't get screwed to bad.
I called honda east the sales people were usesless. every thing at there web site was old stuff that was sold.

did you get a 2003 ?

robert1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sean, the guy that does internet sales is cool. everyone else there seems like typical salesman, another guy there gave me a quote for 11,800 or so plus tax before I spoke with Sean. What a dick!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts