RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Motorcycle back!!! It took pro-cycle a month to tell me that they didn't have any technicians who were qualified to do the job. So, My bike sat at pro-cycle for a full month collecting dust. I got fed up and got it back from them, before they even touched it, and I took it to Larry's Honda in Jeff city. They deal Yamaha now. They quoted me two weeks. One to get the kit in from Yamaha, and one to do the work. Which is good, because I was out of town for a week. when I got back I called and they said I could pick it up that night! when I went to get it, it was not quite finished and it was closing time. However, they tech stayed after closing for 2 hours fine tuning it. He tested everything! washed my bike! put a full tank of gas in it! and they even installed a new clutch cover for FREE!!! mine was scratched up from my boots. I have driven it about 120 miles since I got it back and there have been no problems, not oil leaks, it seems to perform better and it shifts much smoother. These guys are great!

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
My dealer has the recall kit, but awaiting the last two parts for SS install, SS exhaust pipe, clutch spring. And the wait goes on.. the wait goes on (To the beat of Sonny & Cher)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts