RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As i am no longer a site vendor i cannot advertise products for sale on the forum. As such I use Facebook and I just wanted to let the forum members know about this opportunity. I have been working a lot with kylenv and his clients however i am trying to work on some projects of my own over the winter and as such will not be really making any new parts. I have an opportunity for warrior owners to work on some custom parts with me and just wanted to make sure that the forum members were made aware as the forum is my first tool of communication with respect to anything to do with the Warrior

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thank you Christo. Looks like I'll finally have to join. I tried looking at groups and content not requiring an account, including that link you sent, and it's futile. I'm eager to see what you're up to. 😁

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you are thinking of going fat in the future check out the yamaha Roadstar Warrior section on facebook as I have posted a unique opportunity for some warrior owners to work with me on a custom fat rear end

I really want to go fat, but cannot afford the $2,000 (plus tire) to get it done. Hopefully this mystery post will be something affordable....

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
You can always do it in stages...
Get swing are done first
Than later the wheel..

That way your not putting out all the cash at once...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm with Hernandito,
i love the look of a 260ish that fits under the stock fender. my wallet however does not agree. I'll stick with stock for a while. I just put new rubber on it, got to get my money's worth there!
Good luck to lucky participant. I will follow group shortly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts