·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Good luck Buddy! We all needed in times like these[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]
It will all be ok![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Just got mine back. Dirty as ****. Finger prints everywhere. Oil all over the engine. Needs a good bath and detail job. Besides that. No oil leaks, runs strong with HC Pistons. Shifting is kind of stiff. Should get better once broke in.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Amazing the lack of care exhibited and professional image . Attention to detail on the outside I hope is not an indication of the attention to detail on the inside.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made sure I wrote on the service ticket, custom paint job - no scratches - cost - $3500. Hope I get it back the same way I left it.

On another note, not yet decided on the HC pistons or the PR 110 cc big bore kit. Service manager says some bikes did not perform well after the mod.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting enough. I left the bike for a few minutes to run inside the shop for some parts and when I returned, about 4-5 of the service guys were surrounding the bike, drooling over the paint job. The weather has been kind of cloudy so I assurred the guys the paint job really looks great when the sun's out and what they are looking at is not the best because of the light.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked up bike. Didn't notice any scratches. Clean everything this weekend and then go for a ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts