RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or is this site getting slow? I'm having problems logging in and it is taking a long time for each page to show up.
Doesn't seem to do it on any other web sites.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
yes i noticed this also, but i thought it was me until i tested my speed. not sure why that it is, maybe because there are more members on..

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The server appears to have good days and bad days. Today was half and half.

When I notice that the performace s lacking I do contact the web host people. They are usually pretty good about fixing things quickly, so hopefully this will be resolved by tomorrow.

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
They web host people left a message on my voice mail last night...

THey say that a patch cable was dropping packets, and it should be good now.

Let me know!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've noticed the site dragging for over a week now. Its still slow today so I doubt it was that cable. They should have telco check the ckt. It could be "bouncing", which would be enough to drop packets but not loose the link.

just a suggestion...

NJW

·
Registered
395 Posts
quote:Originally posted by billh1943

Much better today CarKnee...

thanks for all your time and work!!!

DITTO. CarKnee, You Da Man! Have Some Pork! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
No, seriously, Thanks for all your HARD work!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
CarKnee,

I am still having problems loading your site here in MN. I have traced your site, and I can tell you where the slowdowns are if you are interested. Email me directly, and I will send you a copy of the trace, if you wish.

TJ

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

The server appears to have good days and bad days. Today was half and half.

When I notice that the performace s lacking I do contact the web host people. They are usually pretty good about fixing things quickly, so hopefully this will be resolved by tomorrow.

CarKnee

I guess it can be said with web server as well as with bikes that there are going to be slow, fast and half fast days

1 - 9 of 9 Posts