RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Warriors!

A few weeks ago you gave me a warm welcome on the welcome mat.

Saturday is the Day.

I have an appointment to a Motorcycle dealer for a test ride of a 2004 Warrior.
As i wrote before, there are only a few Warriors in Germany which are going to be sold.
That's the reason for the high prices.
The Warrior i'm expected to see has run 3300 Km and comes 9500 € what means $ 12.500 approx.
Keep fingers crossed (for a little lower price)!!

Harry

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Give em ****. Pretend like it's not worth it. Even though you can't contain your smile. Don't ride it....you'll end up paying whatever they ask!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Harry try going on english ebay as there are 3 warriors for sale on there this week[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] you may get a great deal even with having to fly over and pick it up[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Harry,

I know once you ride it, you'll want to keep it...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Just give in and pay up...It'll be well worth it![^]

Besides then you'll become an official member of the Warrior family and what better thing can you ask for.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
hey harry,
ist ein vorführer. fahr als wenn du die geklaut hättest und du wirst garantiert süchtig.
meld dich mal bei den deutschen warrior-fahrern vielleicht kommste ja zum diesjährigen treffen nach suhl.
gruß timo.

der preis ist okay. laut schwacke bringt meine 2003er mit 40000km irgendwas um die 7000euro. zuletzt wurde die warrior laut liste mit irgendwas um die 10000 angeboten.

·
Registered
533 Posts
They will have you by the short hairs as soon as you crank that beast up. Just tell them that its just okay[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] and try to keep that smile off your face. Good luck and welcome to the Modhouse.

·
Registered
251 Posts
New Warrior Rider here also. I just road my first warrior this past weekend. (2002/Indigo) YEP! Everyone on this post is correct. You CRACK that beast just once and your hooked. Im picking up mine this weekend.

·
Registered
747 Posts
quote:Originally posted by timoken

hey harry,
ist ein vorführer. fahr als wenn du die geklaut hättest und du wirst garantiert süchtig.
meld dich mal bei den deutschen warrior-fahrern vielleicht kommste ja zum diesjährigen treffen nach suhl.
gruß timo.

der preis ist okay. laut schwacke bringt meine 2003er mit 40000km irgendwas um die 7000euro. zuletzt wurde die warrior laut liste mit irgendwas um die 10000 angeboten.

Darn, I spent five years in school learning to speak german and I didn't understant any of that gibberish[B)]

Good luck with your new bike [8D]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WarriorSwede

quote:Originally posted by timoken

....der preis ist okay....

Darn, I spent five years in school learning to speak german and I didn't understant any of that gibberish[B)]

Good luck with your new bike [8D]

I got the bit about the price is OK. [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts