RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Warrior Friends,

Today was a sad but glorious day. I sold my beloved Warrior that I cared for so much and massaged every winter for more power and speed... and bought a night-rod special. I am going to miss messing with all those harley guys on the road; the companionship with all other warriors, and people asking me "what kind of a bike is that?"... Thank you for all your past advice, ride safely and keep smoking those arrogant harley types... not me though, please!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love the Nite-rod and V-rod's!! No love lost here bro! Maybe one day I will get a Destroyer, and mess with all those Warrior guys!! HA Ha HA

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I rented a niterod up in Seattle this past fall and had a blast. I *love* the power and the handling is reasonable. Not a fan of the pseudo-tank/frame look, but they put out a seriously quality powerplant there.

Have fun!

JT

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tony, congrats and remember it's all about what YOU like! I've had a harley and now I have a warrior and who knows, that could change again. For now I'm happy with the warrior. Good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You gotta ride what you like. I also like the "Rods". It's funny, the real die hard Harley guys don't think the "rods" are Harleys.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey dude, congrats on the new purchase. That is one seriously good looking bike. Please hang around, no need to leave. Keep us posted on how it is.

Be safe.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
It's one of the few bikes that I'd move to from my Warrior, good performance and handling (compared with most other Harley's that is) Enjoy the new ride man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts