RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Ok, this is the 4th time I'm trying to post this.... for some reason untill now I couldn't find the way to post these pictures - I would host them somewhere, but after inserting them here - they wouldn't show up..... Now it looks like it will work! )

Some of you probably have seen my post little over a month ago http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/122341/979516.aspx#979516... I had a small accident, but the bike got totalled anyways. And bystate law I couldn't buy it back as salvage.

So, I moved on and bought the bike I wanted for a long time! (Actually I bought it next day after the Wariror was picked up! :) )

2006 BMW K1200R. It has pretty much all the options: ABS, ESA, heated grips, windshield. Mods that I've noticed so far: Akrapovic Evolution exhaust system, performance air intake filters and bar end mirrors. Passenger pegs and mounts have been removed - I'mtrying to findsome now, and also wanna try and find some BMW bags - they actually look pretty cool for this bike!

This thing is a beast as far as performance, even though I only got to ride it maybe 5-6 times so far...

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What if you click on the links? Can you see them?

If someone has better luck posting pics I'll email the pictures and you could post the pics - I'd appreciate that!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Requires a login

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have pretty good luck with www.flickr.com as long as you have a yahoo account, you can use flickr without charge (uncless you want the Pro account which allows limitless uploads and it's only $25/year)

I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
You have to post them some place that doesn't require and account to get in. LOL

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Shawn!

I think I got it now, I created an account with flickr!

Updated original post too!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I love it man. I been thinking about adding the K1300S to the stable but the whole final drive issues have me watching things for a bit.

Bet that bike is so comfy. Enjoy and post up some ride reports!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I love it man. I been thinking about adding the K1300S to the stable but the whole final drive issues have me watching things for a bit.

Bet that bike is so comfy. Enjoy and post up some ride reports!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
WOW!!!!! That is one basazz looking bike tight there. Will we see it in person at WarriorFest next April???? I guess I'll only ever get to see the tail end of it just like I did your Warrior too!!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts