RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An Introduction...

Good day to you all. I have been a site member for many years, and have been patiently waiting in the wings to be more of a "forum participator" than a mere "forum viewer." However, to do so, I s'pose one would need to own a Warrior. Cue the drum roll, for I have finally found the means to pick one up. I have a 2007 Warrior waiting for me at our local dealer. The only problem is that is 500 km's south of me. I'm out of town working in Northern Alberta. (there is currently 4 feet of snow melting in our balmy +10C weather today). When I made the decision to purchase, I also talked my room mate into buying one. He goes by CanadianPrime.

Where we are from, (Edmonton) there are verrrry few Warriors. In the past few years, I can count how many I've seen on one hand. This was the biggest selling feature for me. Every street corner seems to host at least 4 V-Rods, and a couple VTX's. So much for originality...

I have been riding bikes since I was 3, and have been on various big twins since I was about 20 (5 years ago). My dad has a '96 Road King, that we will call, "not stock." I love the bike, love the power, but don't love how much cash and work you have to put in it to get it there. Therefore I found a love in the Hot Rod looks AND power of the Warrior. I have been watching it since the pre-release posters were in the shops in 2001, and have wanted one ever since.

Anyhow, just wanted to say "hey," and hope to be able to show some pics of my bike once I finally see it. And if anybody's interested in Dragbikes, I'm always up for chatting about that. Me and the room mate are building a turbo Kaw. with some custom "trickery", and my dad has a Pro-Mod Suzuki. Any knowledge is always appreciated.

Thanks,
-Crewchief (Blake)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
With a member # of 740 you should have been in there posting away. Dont have to own a Warrior. Glad you do though, a welcome is long over due. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the hello's! I'll post pics of the dragbikes when I get back to the shop in a week or so. Speaking of cold, a week ago we came up to work and it was MINUS 35!!!! Talk about crappy!Anyhow, I look forward to posting updates on my future mods. I didn't develop mod craziness, I was born with it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts