RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just found this forum after searching for Warrior Vids! Hope to have a great time with fellow Warrior Owners.

Btw ... who's from WA,USA? I'm planning a ride to Ocean Shores on the 20th if anyone is wanting to go. Ride goes from Lynnwood to Olympia to Ocean Shores, meets at 9am, leaves by 9:30 at the Denny's on 196th.

·
Registered
92 Posts
In the anything goes part of it you can tell everyone that you r going to go for a ride, what time, were and all of that and see if anyone wants to go but other then that i dont know if they do a rally or anything like that

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
This forum does it all , rides , tech support , parts , ideas for mods, and other stuff [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard! Might check out the ride club for location near you. That seems to be where most local rides post up, except for pics etd. You'll get the hang of it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What grider said is the best way to hook up for a ride. Have fun, ride safe.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I move to VA a while back for a JOB. Got tired of having to turn over every half hour to keep the moss from growing on me[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Just kidding my whole family is out there welcome to the 4M you will love that machine she's a beast

1 - 20 of 30 Posts