RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a new vest for christmas. Shopped around for a long time to finally find the patches I wanted.

This site ( www.skidrowjoe.com ) has no shipping charges and has all the patches you could want, unless you were making your own.

I ordered after christmas and even with the holidays I had no problem getting my order.

If your looking for a patch, give them a little look see, its worth a shot.

i am in no way affiliated with skidrowjoe, just passing the name along. enjoy.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Have you bought this one yet?......LOL.......just kidding with you brother.....cool site, Ilike it.

P.S. how is the exhaust btw, has thelow bend hit the ground yet on the turns? So which map did you finally end up with?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got 4 patches, and they send ya a freebie!

That was not one of them though, I did get "I support Lap Dances"...lol

The exhaust is wicked loud and on my last trip through the Salt River Canyon, I scraped pegs but no pipe. I ended up getting a custom map done. 89 1/2hp with 113.2 ft/lbs torque.

Very nice!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
NICE!!! those are good 'effing numbers for that exhaust......you may want to upload the map in the maps to have....Carknee has made it very easy to upload now.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I uploaded it when I got it done, if not, i intended too.

I will look for it and if I havent yet, I will.

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
Hey BJ the best (and correct) place to get patches for a ride vest are at rides you attend so you can talk about them when people ask, and they do. There are half-a-dozen good rides each year in AZ/NM plus toy runs and other charity support. Sign up for some and buy a pin and a patch, and have the patch sewn-on at the event (the sellers often have leather-duty sewing machines in their booth). Its a huge difference when I look at my ride vest and remember what we were doing for every one. Respectfully if you just buy patches then its a hollow sorta result. Get out and have some fun with some of these events, they are a blast!

BJINFIDEL said:
So I got a new vest for christmas. Shopped around for a long time to finally find the patches I wanted.

This site ( www.skidrowjoe.com ) has no shipping charges and has all the patches you could want, unless you were making your own.

I ordered after christmas and even with the holidays I had no problem getting my order.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arizona Warrior said:
Hey BJ the best (and correct) place to get patches for a ride vest are at rides you attend so you can talk about them when people ask, and they do. There are half-a-dozen good rides each year in AZ/NM plus toy runs and other charity support. Sign up for some and buy a pin and a patch, and have the patch sewn-on at the event (the sellers often have leather-duty sewing machines in their booth). Its a huge difference when I look at my ride vest and remember what we were doing for every one. Respectfully if you just buy patches then its a hollow sorta result. Get out and have some fun with some of these events, they are a blast!

BJINFIDEL said:

I hear ya, and from here on out, it will be that way.

See, when I went to Bike Week and the other events with all the booths, I had nothing to put patches on. I saw them and new what I wanted and thats what I ordered from SKIDROWJOE.

Now if I see something I like I have the vest to get it put on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts