RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The search engine for this site is not working, is anyone else having the same problem ?

Says loading but does nothing and last night the site was crawling.
Any upgrades adds moves changes ?

Admin help !!

I am using firefox.

thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
A few days ago mine was slooow. I started doing multiple refreshes to get page to load. I put a post out there pointing to loading problem location.
I only use my own search engine(google etc). Use your key words you are searching for plus the word rswarrior and it goes fast compared to site search.
I am on firefox too, but tried IE when it was slow, did not make any difference. Most folks just quit using sites that are slow, see it happen many times, hope it does not happen here...

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Funny enough - I used the site search facility the other day and it worked brilliantly!
I don't usually bother because as we all know, it's next to useless.
But, on this occasion it was pretty quick and .... well..... it worked!

I thought perhaps some work or some sort of an ugrade had been done - strange!

:confused:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Thanks Helena. That sounds like a great plan.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The search worked great and was fast. I see its going out to 6 other places when you do a search google adsense, google analytics, openx ,score card research beacon, vibrant ads, and viglink. That's a heck of a lot of additional tracking for sure. Maybe something happened along the way after some changes were made. Same problem still exists. Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Used it tonight , it did work fine.

A little slow at moments but was OK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts