RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Yesterday at the event that I went to I entered the Bike Show at the suggestion of my friend, who's Club was hosting the event. At first I didn't want to because I didn't have time to wash, clean, shine and detail my bike that morning. I just did a quick wipe down before I left the house to meet up with everyone...

Anyway I entered the "Foreign" class...There were four other entries, one was my buddy Dave's Victory Hammer and one was a V-Rod!?[?]. The other one was a Valkyrie...

The only ones that could vote were the ones that registered for the bike show. And there was a People's Choice vote, where everyone got to vote for the best bike there. I didn't win that...[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] But I think my bike was better than the one that win...

But I did win my class...Got 1st Place!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

My buddy Dave got 3rd Place...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I looked at yellow Jackpot this weekend and wow what a Nice Piece of eye candy.. I couldn't own it but very nice bike..

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS GUYS!

Can't say it was really a hard win...But a win is a win, so I'll take it.

I couldn't figure the whole "Foreign" class deal...Especially since I saw the V-Rod in the class. When I ask why the V-Rod was in the "Foreign" class. Someone said it was because the motor is built by Porsche.[:0][?] Still scratching my head on that one...

I said that they should have had a "Metric" class, but they said they were trying to be fair.

Guess I need to check to see if I got a Green Card...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Personally I thought the V-Rod was way over done...It had a skull headlight and spikes struck all over it...The owners nickname was "Wild Bill" so can you figure what the bike looked like.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

rifleman223,

The criteria was that you had to be foreign...Other then American made or built...I guess Victory was excluded from that since it's the OTHER American motorcycle company...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

They definitely had some weird classes...

mdfdwarrior,

The wheels are Custom RC Component Wheels...They are the old style "Pacific" wheels...

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts