Registered
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
samuel
Go-Ped

Ivory Coast
0 Posts
Sent - 09/01/2006 : 06:42:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am Mr samuel kuame the only child of Mr and Mrs F . kuame,my father was posioned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when am young and told me about the money($8.500.000) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was posioned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose in abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am solicating your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compersation for this assistace.
Please reply me directely on this my private mail box for more details.
( SAMUEL_ [email protected] ) please arrange the email very well.
Thanks
samuel

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
you to ehhh...

Here's mine

From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am Mr samuel kuame the only child of Mr and Mrs F . kuame,my father was posioned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when am young and told me about the money($8.500.000) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was posioned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose in abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am solicating your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compersation for this assistace.
Thanks
samuel

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Well, now he is a she.........its back.

Av.12 RD 16,Apt.39B, Triechville
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
PLEASE REPLY ME WITH THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS([email protected])

URGENT ASISTANCE
Good day Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you I am Kone fatu From Abidjan Cote
d'ivoire, I wish to request for your urgent assistance in my investment plans
in your base,I wish to invest in manufacturing and real estate
management in your base,this is because I inheritated an important sum from my
late father who died in recent political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire here.
Before the death of my father he informed me near his hospital bed at
chu- teaching hospital, that he has saved the total sum of
($10.700,000) Ten Million Seven houndred thousand united states dollars only, in
one of the bank here in cote d Ivoire.
This money was been deposited for my social security and for fruitful
international investment.That is why I need you to keep this transaction
highly confidential and trustworthy person who will assist me to
receive this fund overseas for investment establishment purposeindurities and
lucratives profitable ventures.
Further directives and details about the deposit and on how to move
the fund successfully into your private bank account in your country
will be given to you as soon as I get your response,
Yours Faithfully.
kone Fatu

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Well, now he is a she.........its back.

Av.12 RD 16,Apt.39B, Triechville
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

URGENT ASISTANCE
Good day Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you I am Kone fatu From Abidjan Cote
d'ivoire, I wish to request for your urgent assistance in my investment plans
in your base,I wish to invest in manufacturing and real estate
management in your base,this is because I inheritated an important sum from my
late father who died in recent political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire here.
Before the death of my father he informed me near his hospital bed at
chu- teaching hospital, that he has saved the total sum of
($10.700,000) Ten Million Seven houndred thousand united states dollars only, in
one of the bank here in cote d Ivoire.
This money was been deposited for my social security and for fruitful
international investment.That is why I need you to keep this transaction
highly confidential and trustworthy person who will assist me to
receive this fund overseas for investment establishment purposeindurities and
lucratives profitable ventures.
Further directives and details about the deposit and on how to move
the fund successfully into your private bank account in your country
will be given to you as soon as I get your response,
Yours Faithfully.
kone Fatu

Wait a minute, Ed... They're desparate! Maybe this is FOR REAL!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Their back! And they are offering me less money than everyone else! They must have looked at the gallery first

The new account is fatima44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear one

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country. I am 19years old lady from Ivory coast( Coted'ivoire ).I have a substantial capital which I inherited from my late father Chief Morris Kone ,my late father deposited the money (6.5MillionUSD) in a fixed suspense account in a bank which is transferrable to a foreign partners account which I as the next of kin shall nominate as the new beneficiary to the fund, i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.I got your contact through my search for a honest and sincere person in ( www.rswarrior.com ) and I know that you will be of a great help to me in the transfer of my inheritance.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your help and assistance.

Meanwhile,on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal,I would furnish you with the full detailed information,

procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money in your country under your proper management and care.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it
deserves.

If this proposal is acceptable by you,please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you,and your urgent reply is highly needed,for more detailed information.

Looking forward to your candid and urgent call and positive reply today and a mutual healthy business relationship with you.

Best regards,and have a great day.
Yours Faithfully,
Fatima Kone.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I feel priviledged:

From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Thanks
samuel

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I got one too, so don't feel privileged, if I got one anyone could get one. lmao

From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Thanks
samuel

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I didnt get one, but i wish i did, I feel for these ppl, plus its a good chance to make some serious cash, it's worked for me in the past, honest....

yea, maybe not...

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I got one from what looks to be our mutual friend:

From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Thanks
samuel

Its amazing how much these guys suck!! I hate these emails because all I can think about is how some poor old lady is going to bite off on one of these and get screwed.

Thank god we dont have too many poor old ladies on this website [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].

Dave

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
From samuel kuame
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Thanks
samuel

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I got one too......but I told 'em love to help, so I sent my address so he can send me some cash.

666 Phuck u dr.
Butt phuck, Egypt 00666

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts