RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went too a couple of dealers today & the first one was asking $14,400 & I got them down to $11,300.They wouldn't come down from there so I split.I called another 1 that a friend recommended,& told them my bottom line was $10,800.because another person from this sight said they got same year in blue that I wanted for $10,300 out the door in Los Angeles CA,so I figured I would spend another $500.00 to save me the 400 mile round trip & traffic.

Sales person told me he had a red 1 w/ the silver stripe for $10,200 OTD and I said I didn't want the red so try looking some more.He called back and said they would send it out for custom paint too their local guy that does great work.So, I said black & they said OK ! I went up there and checked out some other paint jobs he had done & he does awesome work,better than factory. Plus I got them to throw in a license plate reallocator all out the door 4 a total of $10,800 OTD.

I bought it & will get it in 1 week.I spoke w/ the painter & he will shave the emblems off also.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I'm stoked! Did I do OK? I think so.

Yeah, didn't go for the extended warranty either.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
quote:Originally posted by tremaineiz

Well I went too a couple of dealers today & the first one was asking $14,400 & I got them down to $11,300.They wouldn't come down from there so I split.I called another 1 that a friend recommended,& told them my bottom line was $10,800.because another person from this sight said they got same year in blue that I wanted for $10,300 out the door in Los Angeles CA,so I figured I would spend another $500.00 to save me the 400 mile round trip & traffic.

Sales person told me he had a red 1 w/ the silver stripe for $10,200 OTD and I said I didn't want the red so try looking some more.He called back and said they would send it out for custom paint too their local guy that does great work.So, I said black & they said OK ! I went up there and checked out some other paint jobs he had done & he does awesome work,better than factory. Plus I got them to throw in a license plate reallocator all out the door 4 a total of $10,800 OTD.

I bought it & will get it in 1 week.I spoke w/ the painter & he will shave the emblems off also.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I'm stoked! Did I do OK? I think so.

Yeah, didn't go for the extended warranty either.
Also, if it wasn't for everyone @ this sight I wouldn't have ever haggled for the price that I got and would have spent more than I did. So,my thanks goes out too everyone!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I think you did good! I too originally wanted a black one but it got sold just before I went back to make the deal. I made it very clear that I was bummed. After doing some haggling, I got them down to $10,700 OTD for a red one. The steeler said at that price you can get someone to paint the black if I want. I made the deal and took her home. Sounds like you got a better deal thank me! The red grew on me which I like much better now. Enjoy!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by kichigai

I think you did good! I too originally wanted a black one but it got sold just before I went back to make the deal. I made it very clear that I was bummed. After doing some haggling, I got them down to $10,700 OTD for a red one. The steeler said at that price you can get someone to paint the black if I want. I made the deal and took her home. Sounds like you got a better deal thank me! The red grew on me which I like much better now. Enjoy!
I could see that the red was already growing on me too, but at that point it was more about getting them to give me what I wanted and that they would hold up their end of the bargain.The silver stripe was addicting.[8D]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts