RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just picked up an '06 Warrior in red with silver racing stripes. I love it. I've been riding since I was 8 and have had several street bikes in the past 10 years but, nothing like this. Most recently, I'm coming from a Honda Shadow Spirit 750 that I rode like a sportbike so, this is the perfect blend of performance and cruising.

I look forward to riding her every day. It's a different type of riding that I'm used to but, I'm happy to comply.

Thomas [8D]

Insert Image:

32.42KB

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your bike, Thomas.

Thanks, Ray. Nice bike, by the way.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
comtnbkr,

Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of the Warrior. I think you're going to be extremely happy with your new ride. And the more and more you ride your Warrior...The more and more you'll love the way it performs and feels. Then nothing else will ever compare...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Great Choice in Bikes.. I think you will find that it handles Great and there are some Great Mods to give it that little extra.. Welcome to the show!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
If you plan on comming here you need to plan a small funeral!!!for your wallet. Welcome and let the poverty aaaa I mean mods begin....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Great choice Thomas! Welcome to the forum. My neighbor just brought home a new Honda Shadow yesterday, he loves it and good for him. I wonder how long it will be before he joins us here. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts