RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the afternoon yesterday properly cleaning and detailing the bike! Washed with the S100 and used the Engine Brightener. What a difference the brightener made. Also, I finally got that tear drop cover installed so my Right Side Clean-up is finished. For the left side, I'm just waiting on the Motor Mount to come in from Kyle.
IMG_0777.jpg

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping weather tomorrow permits a bike wash, I have fresh S100 on the bench beconing. Plus fresh Synwax to follow. Your bike looks great!
I hope the weather holds out for you too! I was never one to spend that much time washing my bikes but now that I've found the S100 I can spend a fraction of the amount of time washing and it looks so much better! I'm gonna go ahead and grab the gallon container now and will dilute it for maintenance washes. I had a bit left over in the spray bottle last night so I went ahead and filled the rest of the bottle with water and sprayed down the car and rinsed it. The **** thing looks better now than when it came "detailed" from the dealership 2weeks ago when I bought it. The stuff is crazy, definitely a game changer for me!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks awesome!👍 I ordered some of the Pig Spit engine brightener, hoping it works as good as they say!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks awesome!👍 I ordered some of the Pig Spit engine brightener, hoping it works as good as they say!
Thank you! There was a Harley guy that did a pretty solid review of the S100, Harley brand and Pig Spit engine brighteners and came to the conclusion they all did about the same thing. I think he liked the Pig Spit one specifically because of the lack of overspray which was pretty minor in his opinion. Also, I think he got more for his money with the Pig Spit too. Let us know how it goes and post up some pics when you get it done!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you! There was a Harley guy that did a pretty solid review of the S100, Harley brand and Pig Spit engine brighteners and came to the conclusion they all did about the same thing. I think he liked the Pig Spit one specifically because of the lack of overspray which was pretty minor in his opinion. Also, I think he got more for his money with the Pig Spit too. Let us know how it goes and post up some pics when you get it done!
Yes I watched that video review, It didn't seem like you could pick a bad one as they all performed about the same. When I receive it and have time to give it a shot I'll let you know my thoughts. (y)

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
(y) Bike is looking Good! … I like that Tail/Tank Bag.
  • What's holding it on to the rear fender? Magnets???
Thanks, I bought the bag off amazon, it's actually a magnetic tank bag. Amazon.com: Motorcycle Tank Bag,Galaxyman Multifunctional Sport Seat Tail Bag Waterproof with Strong Magnetic Motorbike Bag for Honda Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Harley,18L: Automotive
I cut the flaps with the magnets off and drilled holes through the bag. Then I used 2 thin sheets of rubber like material that you line drawers with, one inside the bag and one under with fender washers inside and then underneath between the bag and the rubber piece and bolted it where the rear seat brackets bolt to the fender.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also cut the stitching and removed the 2 "Galaxyman" logos off the sides of the bag. It's a cheap and functional alternative to saddlebags. 👍
20200621_185637.jpg
20200621_185438.jpg
20200621_185533.jpg

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wow that warrior looks like it’s just come from the factory. I like the screen to as I’m looking for something similar. I have to say this “pigs spit” cracks me up lol. We don’t have anything like that out here. Then again if I find a local piggery and take a plastic bag I might be able to get some lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts