RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell everybody I got the Bike back today 11 March and put on about 100 Miles on the way home, It run like the Day I had given it to them them same old noises and everything, I'm Pleased with the work and the dealer, And the service department At Mount Holly Motor Sports in New Jersey Good Job.
It went in Tuesday after noon and Came out thusday after noon. Ihad them put on a Bridgestone 200 ser. Tire too,
No other moods I realy don't see putting that much money in it to go
faster If I wanted to go faster I would have bought a V-Max or the Rocket 3 or a V Rod and moded it LOL. I hope all you guys and Lady's that put there WARRIORS in for the ReCall The same Good Luck.
And about the warrenty it is still under the warrenty of a new bike so worries there. I whent and asked them any thing I should do he said just take it easy for the First 100 mile because of the New tire. Ride it like A new Bike for a while, And he was starting another Warrior a Yellow one with Black Flames sweet Bike a Poster Bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Stinky,

Just a heads up in case you didn't already know.

Make sure you wipe that rear tire down with "goo gone" to get the manufactures mold release compound off of it. It's the release stuff that makes it dangerous to drive when new.

Congrats on getting the bike back. Glad it works like you want it to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts