RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my warrior. couldn't be happier. been hanging around in the forums for a while snaking all the tips & advise. great forum, great looking galleries.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2002 INDIGO. HOWEVER, GETTING NEW SKINS (SILVER W/FLAMES $350 FOR BRAND NEW TANK & FENDERS)CUZ I HAD SOMEONE TRY TO KILL ME, GOT A SMALL SCUFF ON TANK. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK BUT I'M NOT REAL SAVY ON THE OLD COMPUTER SO I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS & INFO.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
If you have been habging around a while, I'll bet you already have great ideas for your Warrior. Welcome.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU KNOW I DO! GOTTA HAVE THE 240 OR 260. SOME OF YOU GUYS MUST BE MADE OF MONEY....OR BE SINGLE.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the Warrior maddness. But please turn off your caps lock button on your key board (far left hand side). Typing in all caps is like SHOUTING. I can tell you I am not made of money and I have a wife and kids 1 in colledge. You just take your time and find bargains here and there. Or pay by credit and make payments. Your choice. Best of luck and Keep the stickey side down.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
HURD,

Welcome! Check the "Site Help" section here in the forums on How-To post pictures and info.

As for being made of money...Nope! The secret is being real nice and sweet to the little wifey. And of course being able to do a lot of the work yourself...Oh! Plus having a good relationship with the local dealership. I get a serious discount on ALL my parts and accessories...[^]

Good luck!

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
639 Posts
Spend your money on the bike now cause if you ever get hitched you run the risk of never having the option again. Bless your heart on the new toy and enjoy!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks to all those who have welcomed me. i've been doing all changes myself, pcs lowering kit kinda sucked, but looks great.
madman: great midnight!
metrickkruzer: i live in boone co. florence/burlington
secretagentman: sorry if my screaming caps hurt your eyes, i'll try to be quieter, i get excited!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome aboard Matt[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts