RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good lord, I'm never moving to Canada. Long as you have head, tail, tag, and blinkers down here in little ole Alabama, you're good!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I guess that's another good thing about California we seem to get A way in with modifications that are not legal🙄 I think I got about 5 modifications that are not legal in this state, One thing we don't have is someone that knows how to inspect a motorcycle your average cop has no idea what hes looking at. We got people that ride around with open pipes which I think it's ridiculous for riding in such a congested area.
I've been pulled over one time and that's only because my registration was 1 week out of date because I forgot to put the new sticker on.😑

Anyways once I don't have any reason to stay in this state I'm probably going to get out of here.👍😉

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
here in the Midwest they don't give a crap about that stuff. loud pipes, no mirrors, bars taller than your head. if they pull you over for something else ( driving like an a$$hole) they will add those infractions but they wont pull you over for them. we call it a$$hole tax. I have a pro-pipe with no baffle and its much louder than it was but nothing like most of the Harleys around here.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts