RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Congrats on the new bike Oliver! That is taking it to a new level... right out of the crate!! Really glad you didn't lose it on that first turn!!!!

Have fun.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
So are you going to bring it to WarriorFest IVor just keep teasing your pals about your new project?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Dang, I wish I had known you were going to assemble it over there. I would have gone and checked it out also. Have you seen those new car commercials where they compare childhood memories of special gifts (Atari, pony, big wheel...) to the thrill of getting a new big kid toy? That's what your post reminds me of exactly, I bet you still have a grin on your face that you can't pry off with a crowbar. Congrats Oliver.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Marco Polo said:
Dang, I wish I had known you were going to assemble it over there.  I would have gone and checked it out also.  Have you seen those new car commercials where they compare childhood memories of special gifts (Atari, pony, big wheel...) to the thrill of getting a new big kid toy?  That's what your post reminds me of exactly, I bet you still have a grin on your face that you can't pry off with a crowbar.  Congrats Oliver.

It was all last minute. DId not know the exact time of arrival until yesterday. Just cleared out my calendar in the afternoon. Yep still smiling. Feels like good old Christmas all over again... :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
That is so cool. Its gonna be a good xmas for you. At least you can still ride this time of year. Can't wait to see some pix.

Congrats.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Congrats Oliver! Cool bike. Good to learn they are delivering the beasts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts