RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of ordering a set of Assassin pipes from Ricky Grafeo, anybody have them and do you like them, I'm trying to get a hold of Ivan to see if I will need to change my tune

·
Premium Member
3,513 Posts
Ivan's tune is "generic" of sorts. He changes a bunch of internal parameters and timing tables but not enough to be a custom tune. He has 2 tunes per se 1 for modified Warriors and 1 for high compression pistons. You can switch around pipes and his tune is the same.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Now that is what I call a mean motha ** of an exhaust. Can it be chromed or blacked out, or does it have to stay natural. I know from GDWarrior that Ricky puts a signed plate on all his exhausts. Speaking of GD, I miss his vids on the Warrior namely his.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent in the request for the money ( long story, all my money is tide up in a trust) now its a waiting game but I am really looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
How much does it run n where did u buy it ??? I did see the video awhile back n like the look N sound n i way over do for a new set of pipes think these are ready to retire after i chop thm in half lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts