RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a brand new set of Grafeos, I put them on the end of last season and and parked her. I think there is about 20 miles on them , perfect condition other than a scratch on the bottom of the muffler when I low sided it. ****!!!! Anyway I need 900 for them so let me know. I payed 1000 for them but cuz I low sided them I'll take off 100. I have a buyer for the bike that is looking for a tamer ( quieter) set of pipes anyway

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take a pic in a bit, even though this scratch is in a place no one will ever see it, I'm pretty sure it can be cleaned up with some sand paper and steel wool

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My bike is lowered as far as u dare, all I have to do its raise it an inch and this won't happen again, I told my brother to join this group so if you guys see a new Merkel help him out, I know you will! he's not a mechanic in any way so he will need some help. I will show him the basics, yearly maintenance, how to raise and lower the bike, etc.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure bud, but for now it will be fishing, I'll find myself a cheap bass boat. I just don't have the strength anymore to horse around a 650 pound bike. It sucks getting old, I started this season with great hope but was dealt aa blow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts