RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can’t get the pictures to load, PM me your cell phone number and I will send them via text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is still available. Send me a PM for more information.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available. Unless I mark sold it is still up for sale. Haven’t posted these to Facebook yet but I plan to after the Holidays. Figured I’d give forum members a chance to grab them first. Also I won’t go any lower on the price because they are already a really good price now. Thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone wants a video of them I can send them via text.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Link the host url.
If cannot, then close RSW and close your browser, reopen browser and clear cache then close browser. Then reopen browser and RSW. That takes a minute or two and generally repairs attachment issues in all systems/browsers

I’m on my phone. Suppose I could upload it to YouTube and attach a link. Figure if someone is really interested in buying them they’ll send me a PM and go from there.

·
Administrator
27,859 Posts
Ok.

I have the same trouble sometimes using my android so I clear using the google 'more'
icon and selecting 'history' then selecting both 'history' and 'cache' at minimum. Then I make certain this forum url is check-marked so it is cleared.

I realize you know this so just a tip for those in the future who follow.

This always restores my ability to attach things, and to post clickable url's.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump. I posted it up on Facebook also. If you’re in the group you can go check out the video I put in the comments section. I can get these shipped out pretty quick. Anyone who has bought from me can attest to that. Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts