RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I wanted that pipe just couldn't get the funds together, I got too many projects going on. Congrats on getting it sold.
Heck I would have let you do payments! I’m cool with that on members I see active a lot on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Thanks! Reposted them on Facebook and they sold like 45 minutes later.

Once your get past the ******* comments on there swaying otheres off it's all good. I'm glad to see they sold.
I was kinda getting worried for you and didn't want you to drop the price anymore.
Those Rineharts look better on your bike imo

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Once your get past the *** comments on there swaying otheres off it's all good. I'm glad to see they sold.
I was kinda getting worried for you and didn't want you to drop the price anymore.
Those Rineharts look better on your bike imo

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)
Yeah I didn’t understand why those couple same guys kept commenting on every post. Guy they don’t understand what the difference between a sales post and a discussion post are haha. I do like my Rineharts way more! Once I get my custom fenders in the bike will looks way better.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yeah I didn’t understand why those couple same guys kept commenting on every post. Guy they don’t understand what the difference between a sales post and a discussion post are haha. I do like my Rineharts way more! Once I get my custom fenders in the bike will looks way better.

And this is why I don't have FB. You can be anything you want on the internet, why do so many people choose to be a$$Holes? I'm glad you sold. Nice pipes, not my style, but nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
I was always curious but the end of your "old" exhaust from Ricky was it part of a vband connector? Could Ricky have made different tips and vbanded them onto your exhaust?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
I was always curious but the end of your "old" exhaust from Ricky was it part of a vband connector? Could Ricky have made different tips and vbanded them onto your exhaust?
(y)(y) That's an interesting connection Heftysmurf …. I've used Barrel & T-bolts clamps from time to time but have never seen this version! Nice find.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
We use those alot when fabbing turbo setup and their cold sides for the intercooler tubing. Very secure seals and holds boost very well. I always looked at JV exhaust and wondered if that was a Vband flange and if so then tips could be made and swapped very easily depending on his mood that week.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Yeah that tip comes off with just two bolts. Could very easily have interchangeable tips. Or make it a 2-2 ground pounder.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts