RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Also do not want to add fuel to the fire but I must voice my opinion as well. First off them pipe look like "scrapers" and it might be deceiving by the pictures but I have a feeling you will be losing material in the turns.
Also he has the frame from GD so I am not sure how such a simple exhaust has some many fitment issues with minimal turns.
Bro good luck.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Not trying to pi$$ you or anyone one off

But that exhaust very simple..

Not alot of cuts n welds like other's

Kinda like it was rushed to just finish it

Hopefully u can get it figured out without waiting a couple of months.....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
i’m glad you said that. That’s kind of how I felt. Like it’s a fairly simple deign so I figure the money would be in the pie cuts, but it did feel like a rushed job.

That being said, he is trying to work it out with me, so I’m hoping he stands by his work.

Just a technical question, are the brake levers....foot controls...the same for all years? I’m wondering if the warrior he used might be different from my warrior.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Also do not want to add fuel to the fire but I must voice my opinion as well. First off them pipe look like "scrapers" and it might be deceiving by the pictures but I have a feeling you will be losing material in the turns.
Also he has the frame from GD so I am not sure how such a simple exhaust has some many fitment issues with minimal turns.
Bro good luck.
I’m not sure if it’ll scrape, but honestly I don’t ride this warrior all that much. It’s my second one and I just like to stare at it :). My other beater warrior.....it is a total rat bike!!! And I love it!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,599 Posts
Only difference with earlier warrior is the controls sit a little higger...

Doesn't matter if u ride it every day or just sits every day

You paid for something and it should have been right...

And like Hefty mentioned he has a full warrior frame n engine

So it should've been done right...

Oh n post some pics of the other warrior

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Hmm, this set up looks kinda cheap compared to his other ones. Sorry but it looks like some random hobbyist did it with minimal cuts/welds and the front compared to the rear in my pic looks cheap.

That set up Will end us dragging in curves not just scraping. Others have been mentioning theirs scraping and its the higher up systems.
The problem with having a frame to work off of is that it's Not real work fitment or standing compared to being on an actual bike seeing where adjustments should be made.
If you look at all the pics of other warriors with his exhaust system installed they sit too low and hang out.
From the beginning this was brought up as a concern but then covered up by Rickey and Graciano stating there won't be issues and they WILL NOT SCRAPE. Well those who actually Do take curves scrape them. Yeah scraping is kinda part or riding But paying so much money for a custom built/made exhaust should Not especially being said they won't scrape.
Them stating they won't scrape was just a plea to get them sold and sell more.

These exhausts are indeed more for show then for long term use. There are a couple true 2-1's that won't scrape because they go up sort of like the speedstar exhaust.

As for taking pushing out all the orders in the group by, that was a long time ago And (March 19') and new orders you gotta finish and send the current ones. If you cant keep track of who ordered then you gotta not take so many orders.
Yes, that has happen. One guy for a fact finally came out an said something about it.
He waited and waited and nothing ever gotten delivered. A whole year and nothing. He did keep contacting Rickey and finally brought it up on the Facebook group where Rickey was tagged then things had started moving. Rickey didn't know about this customers exhaust (hmm) till it was called out on the fb group.

If this kind of stuff happened here in our forum he would have probably eventually been banned like other members from the was promises are broken.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Those will scrape!
And with no hangar it won't take much to break an exhaust stud.
Personally I like the fewer pie cuts, but I agree the front and rear look like they are from different designs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Spent the day in the garage and on the phone with Rickey. The bottom line, it needs to go back so he can make some adjustments. I'm glad he's standing by his work, but it's still an F-ing pain. There was also this suggestion that there were fitment issues because I wanted a larger diameter pipe. BUT you're building the pipe. If it won't work he should've told me. Why would I insist on a larger diameter pipe knowing it won't fit?

I just hope it doesn't take that long.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hmm, this set up looks kinda cheap compared to his other ones. Sorry but it looks like some random hobbyist did it with minimal cuts/welds and the front compared to the rear in my pic looks cheap.

That set up Will end us dragging in curves not just scraping. Others have been mentioning theirs scraping and its the higher up systems.
The problem with having a frame to work off of is that it's Not real work fitment or standing compared to being on an actual bike seeing where adjustments should be made.
If you look at all the pics of other warriors with his exhaust system installed they sit too low and hang out.
From the beginning this was brought up as a concern but then covered up by Rickey and Graciano stating there won't be issues and they WILL NOT SCRAPE. Well those who actually Do take curves scrape them. Yeah scraping is kinda part or riding But paying so much money for a custom built/made exhaust should Not especially being said they won't scrape.
Them stating they won't scrape was just a plea to get them sold and sell more.

These exhausts are indeed more for show then for long term use. There are a couple true 2-1's that won't scrape because they go up sort of like the speedstar exhaust.

As for taking pushing out all the orders in the group by, that was a long time ago And (March 19') and new orders you gotta finish and send the current ones. If you cant keep track of who ordered then you gotta not take so many orders.
Yes, that has happen. One guy for a fact finally came out an said something about it.
He waited and waited and nothing ever gotten delivered. A whole year and nothing. He did keep contacting Rickey and finally brought it up on the Facebook group where Rickey was tagged then things had started moving. Rickey didn't know about this customers exhaust (hmm) till it was called out on the fb group.

If this kind of stuff happened here in our forum he would have probably eventually been banned like other members from the was promises are broken.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
This feels like a lesson learned. Yes lost quite a bit time and money, but I guess it's not the end of the world. Maybe my expectations were just too high. Paying that kind of money I thought I would be wowed, but it was more like...eh.

I'm telling you, GD Warrior must've been in business with Graffeo :). He has some really compelling videos on YouTube :)

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
So just curious who is paying for freight back to Ricky?
Will he be checking to see if it scrapes (like I said it probably will)?
Be nice to have a bracket on the rear pipe as well......just in case.
I feel for you broski.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So just curious who is paying for freight back to Ricky?
Will he be checking to see if it scrapes (like I said it probably will)?
Be nice to have a bracket on the rear pipe as well......just in case.
I feel for you broski.
He stated that he will pay for return shipping, which is cool, but I will have to pay for the packing. That was completely my fault. I got so excited that I ripped open everything and threw away the box....not expecting to ship it back. As for the rear bracket, I told him and he will add one on for me.

·
Super Moderator
7,599 Posts
I STILL THINK IS A BUNCH OF CRAP....

REAR BRACKET YOU HAD TO TELL HIM ABOUT.

AND HE'S THE ONE MAKING N BUILDING THESE EXHAUST...

WOW......

IF I RECALL GDWARRIOR HAD SAME ISSUE ABOUT A BRACKET N SENT HIS BACK

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I STILL THINK IS A BUNCH OF CRAP....

REAR BRACKET YOU HAD TO TELL HIM ABOUT.

AND HE'S THE ONE MAKING N BUILDING THESE EXHAUST...

WOW......

IF I RECALL GDWARRIOR HAD SAME ISSUE ABOUT A BRACKET N SENT HIS BACK

I told him about the rear bracket and he said it won't be an issue without a bracket since he has been building these ground pounder for years without any issue, but if I wanted to he can add one for me. I think I want one just to be safe :)

·
Super Moderator
7,599 Posts
WELL JUST TELL HIM

SINCE HE'S BEEN BUILDING THIS GROUND POUNDERS EXHAUST FOR YEARS

THAN WHY THE H3LL DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO BUILD N EVEN WITH ALL THE EXTRA TIME HE STILL MESSED IT UP

THT WARRIOR IS ONE OF A KIND...

I LIKE IT...

YOUR AIR RIDE ON IT??

IS THAT A WIDE TIRE

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
WELL JUST TELL HIM

SINCE HE'S BEEN BUILDING THIS GROUND POUNDERS EXHAUST FOR YEARS

THAN WHY THE H3LL DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO BUILD N EVEN WITH ALL THE EXTRA TIME HE STILL MESSED IT UP

THT WARRIOR IS ONE OF A KIND...

I LIKE IT...

YOUR AIR RIDE ON IT??

IS THAT A WIDE TIRE

I don't even want to argue at this point. The last thing I need is to have that pipe sit on his shelf for another 6 months :). Just fix it and let me move on with my life.

That rat warrior is completely stock. Since I use it all the time I didn't want to mess with the reliability of it. My other bike has a 260 on the rear.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I feel you on feeling like a waste of money. When I sent him the pictures of the ones I wanted he just picked the first one I sent and went with it. I was suppose to get pictures as well along the way and never did. My 2-1 ground pounder was also suppose to have his torque cones or baffles what ever he calls them. But when I got them in I called and he said they where to short to have a baffle. And the tip looked strange how it was angled and was to low for my riding style. Eventually sold mine first half of what I paid. Like I said great craftsman ship but poor communication and I asked him to build me a different tip for the tips and was told he could not. My fault for not being more specific on the style I wanted. They also get crazy hot which sucks also. If he can’t I have him put heat shields on those for you. Also without a lower bracket holding the bottom it’ll make the vibrations even worse on the bike. I have Cobra Swept exhaust and love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 97 Posts