RS Warrior Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
He thinks your the first customer to complain huh. There have been others I know of.
That exhaust did look weird and having a few things wrong or not correct you have the right to say something.
Others that have complained didn't have major things to complain about like yours so they didn't let him know but they sure complained about things.
I wouldn't have been happy keeping them and then having an issue.
When GD Warrior got his pipes you could see that they were a work of art. Now maybe after GD had introduced Rickki to a larger world, maybe he now thinks more about production instead of making the best pipes he can for a customer.馃槑馃槑馃悵

Premium Member
I started trying to decipher ... it was to complicated for my code breaking skills.

That Aaron is a Grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn鈥檛 know Rudy could speak Hebrew lol been there myself lol

You guys are Funny. I'm not gonna forget this one haha

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Premium Member
When GD Warrior got his pipes you could see that they were a work of art. Now maybe after GD had introduced Rickki to a larger world, maybe he now thinks more about production instead of making the best pipes he can for a customer.
In reality I think he's just taking up more work then he can handle in good production time and quality while trying to take on all orders.
He makes exhausts for many different bikes with many different types of exhausts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2002 XV1700PC Warrior
S I G H

So after reading this entire thread...NOW WHAT??
I want some new pipes....
I have had a HECK of a time finding someone locally to do this kind of pipe. I was gonna just go with Graffeo cause he HAS A WARRIOR FRAME and I expected his work to literally be bolt on, perfect fit...almost like its was custom made to fit, BECAUSE IT WAS!!

I don't mind paying for a craftsman's skill, time and effort. I also know that it takes time to do work, y'all know what I did and paid for my headlight bucket... WHERE IS THE COMPETITION? WHO ELSE CAN DO THIS EXHAUST WORK ON A WARRIOR FOR ME/US?

i saw the exhaust Wolfraider made and was FLOORED....thats friggn art...beautiful...I want someone that can do that, take my idea on what I want it to look like like and make it!

Wolfraider...wanna make me a pipe 馃榾馃榾? Not exactly like this... But with this "look"?

Premium Member
There has to be guys who are "hidden gems" that can do this work. I just sold a horizontal bandsaw to a group of guys that have been around for a few years and had never heard of them. Ironically they are like 15 blocks away and invited me over. What do you know....they make custom exhaust for turbo cars, intercooler piping and other stuff. I had never even heard of them. They are out there......somewhere.

Registered
S I G H

So after reading this entire thread...NOW WHAT??
I want some new pipes....
I have had a HECK of a time finding someone locally to do this kind of pipe. I was gonna just go with Graffeo cause he HAS A WARRIOR FRAME and I expected his work to literally be bolt on, perfect fit...almost like its was custom made to fit, BECAUSE IT WAS!!

I don't mind paying for a craftsman's skill, time and effort. I also know that it takes time to do work, y'all know what I did and paid for my headlight bucket... WHERE IS THE COMPETITION? WHO ELSE CAN DO THIS EXHAUST WORK ON A WARRIOR FOR ME/US?

i saw the exhaust Wolfraider made and was FLOORED....thats friggn art...beautiful...I want someone that can do that, take my idea on what I want it to look like like and make it!

Wolfraider...wanna make me a pipe 馃榾馃榾? Not exactly like this... But with this "look"?

What is it that you are looking for? Do you have a picture of the system you'd like to have done?

Registered
2005/BAK/relocated Coils/PCV/Oil Cooler/Executioner Pipes/AIS Block off/
After reading this entire thread, I did reach out to Ricky and he quoted me 750 for a set up similar to GD's and that it would take 6-8wks. I have taken Hefty's advise and will find some one in the Tampa Bay area who can mod LAF pipes to fit or build from scratch. Hard lesson learned with my Morton Executioner pipes, don't wrap them. And the tech that did the wrapping didn't advise me differently. I did call Morton's customs in North Carolina and the owner said it would be 8 weeks minimum to get a new set of pipes. I like Ricky's work but not interested in the frustration or hassle right now to go with Ricky to get a new exhaust.

Premium Member
After reading this entire thread, I did reach out to Ricky and he quoted me 750 for a set up similar to GD's and that it would take 6-8wks. I have taken Hefty's advise and will find some one in the Tampa Bay area who can mod LAF pipes to fit or build from scratch. Hard lesson learned with my Morton Executioner pipes, don't wrap them. And the tech that did the wrapping didn't advise me differently. I did call Morton's customs in North Carolina and the owner said it would be 8 weeks minimum to get a new set of pipes. I like Ricky's work but not interested in the frustration or hassle right now to go with Ricky to get a new exhaust.
If both of these guys told you 8 weeks and Ricky said "a minimum of 8 weeks".....well I am not that type of gambler. I do think any proficient fab guy can knock out what you want. Keep us posted.

Registered
I don鈥檛 even know where to begin as it was a flustering experience. From the moment I saw those pipes, I told myself I have had it. So I reached out to him and that鈥檚 what the turnaround time would be. He said roughly 30 days. I was a cool let鈥檚 go ahead and do this. It was back in January of this year. After countless vocal conversations. Facebook messages, they finally arrived 3 months later.

I was given excuses from Covid, to the power outage in Texas, to covering shift at his old welding plant.

When he reached out to me to tell me that they were finally finish, I offered him an additional $50 just to expedite them quicker. He refused as he said he has to ship out all orders at once.

I have a ton of patience for a lot of things in life, but his customer service at the end of the day is not up to par. An assistant or something of that nature would probably help him to stay on track with his orders. That鈥檚 my personal opinion of course.

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 even know where to begin as it was a flustering experience. From the moment I saw those pipes, I told myself I have had it. So I reached out to him and that鈥檚 what the turnaround time would be. He said roughly 30 days. I was a cool let鈥檚 go ahead and do this. It was back in January of this year. After countless vocal conversations. Facebook messages, they finally arrived 3 months later.

I was given excuses from Covid, to the power outage in Texas, to covering shift at his old welding plant.

When he reached out to me to tell me that they were finally finish, I offered him an additional $50 just to expedite them quicker. He refused as he said he has to ship out all orders at once.

I have a ton of patience for a lot of things in life, but his customer service at the end of the day is not up to par. An assistant or something of that nature would probably help him to stay on track with his orders. That鈥檚 my personal opinion of course.

Man I just noticed after waiting all that time your pipes are like sagging downwards to the back of the bike.

Registered
I believe that FSD did the same thing when he started making pipes for the Warrior. Making promises he could not keep. I imagine if everyone wanted a refund, Graffeo might get off his rear end and get to work. I'm not having any problem getting Argon for my tig welder here in Alabama, just so you know.
You're right, FSD did this exact same thing. The people who complained the loudest seemed to get something done. Good luck to you guys still waiting, hope it works out in the end.

Premium Member

By the way just busting some ballz over heres.

Registered
did i see your warrior for sale online?
It's listed on here still I think. I've been meaning to take some new pictures and post it again but haven't gotten around to it. I picked up a Harley bagger a while back and ride that 90% of the time so the warrior is really just sitting. The hard part is that these bikes really don't bring good money for what they are, and I won't give it away for nothing so it might be with me forever.

Registered
It's listed on here still I think. I've been meaning to take some new pictures and post it again but haven't gotten around to it. I picked up a Harley bagger a while back and ride that 90% of the time so the warrior is really just sitting. The hard part is that these bikes really don't bring good money for what they are, and I won't give it away for nothing so it might be with me forever.
its an awesome bike. you have done great work to it.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts