RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

Registered
He thinks your the first customer to complain huh. There have been others I know of.
That exhaust did look weird and having a few things wrong or not correct you have the right to say something.
Others that have complained didn't have major things to complain about like yours so they didn't let him know but they sure complained about things.
I wouldn't have been happy keeping them and then having an issue.
When GD Warrior got his pipes you could see that they were a work of art. Now maybe after GD had introduced Rickki to a larger world, maybe he now thinks more about production instead of making the best pipes he can for a customer.馃槑馃槑馃悵

Super Moderator
I started trying to decipher ... it was to complicated for my code breaking skills.

That Aaron is a Grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn鈥檛 know Rudy could speak Hebrew lol been there myself lol

You guys are Funny. I'm not gonna forget this one haha

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
When GD Warrior got his pipes you could see that they were a work of art. Now maybe after GD had introduced Rickki to a larger world, maybe he now thinks more about production instead of making the best pipes he can for a customer.
In reality I think he's just taking up more work then he can handle in good production time and quality while trying to take on all orders.
He makes exhausts for many different bikes with many different types of exhausts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Rudy I thought you were stroking out or something.

Also I just heard that he is making pipes for GD's Indian.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts