RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I am not selling my warrior. My son has a 2005 SV650S Suzuki. He bought it new and has been the only owner. He has added the full fairing, a chain hugger fender, undertail kit, K&N air filter and M4 slip on exhaust.Thatis over 1K in extras.You can view it by looking in my gallery, or I can email pictures of it to you. Bike has been garage kept, and is in excellent condition. Warriordog and curiousitywasframed have seen it up close. Nice bike!!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
jabo said:
Warriordog and curiousitywasframed have seen it up close. Nice bike!!
Yessir, It is a nice bike. I never saw any aggressive riding or "pushing" of the bike when we rode either. The full fairing looks good on the SV too.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WarriorDog said:
jabo said:
Warriordog and curiousitywasframed have seen it up close. Nice bike!!

Yessir, It is a nice bike. I never saw any aggressive riding or "pushing" of the bike when we rode either. The full fairing looks good on the SV too.

The way you saw him ride is the way he always rides in the twisties. He will occasionally let it stretch its legs on the straights. The bike is definitely not abused.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
{How many miles, and how much are you looking for?}

15.8K Miles. $5K. He runs synthetic oil. Still has the passenger pillion, (which has probably less than 15 miles two up riding). We will crate the bike for shipping, and maybe go a couple hundred $ on the shipping for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts