RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testament to how great this forum is... My Wife and I also own a Can Am Spyder, and a H-D 1200cc Sportster Custom. Over the last few weeks I've had occassion to visit / search forums for those bike to obtain technical information. My experiences are a far cry from that I get from this forum. Those tend to be A LOT less technically capable, less helpful (in fact even hateful at times, and they actually talk $4it about the bikes! Can you imagine a warrior owner talking crap about a warrior?! It would be blasphemy!

This is a great, one of a kind forum!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I'm a fairly recent member, but I agree 100% on your opinion.

You can find a lot of good info in this forum just by doing search alone. Most or atleast a lot of the usual problems have already been discussed and the threads are moderated just enough to keep them on topic.

+1 an the Great Forum rating...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've heard hints of that before...specifically the forum used to be better. I'm a newcomer, so I'll take your word for it, but can you elaborate? What made it so much better?

·
Registered
54 Posts
i caught a glimpse of the older version of this forum last year, it was great enough to get me to join while i was still deciding on a bike to buy. but, i say this forum is still great because i continue to have the urge to surf through and i haven't been kicked away for going with a V-rod

·
Registered
926 Posts
Amen brother!

actually I did quite a bit of lurking before I bought the warrior and joined the forum. The old forum had better search results. But if your willing to stick your neck out and ask a question that has already been answered once before, you will get the answer. Youwill also betold"do a search newbie". Small price to pay IMO.

Star_destroyer,

You have the best Harley Model BTW. V-rod would have beenmy second choice if things didnt work out with the warrior. It would have ranked higher but the harley forums suck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts