RS Warrior Forum banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Add JayKruser to list ...
Just received the propipe baffle I bought form him..

Baffle in great shape and package properly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
added Jaykruser73 to list for you

·
Registered
158 Posts
Please add Alex, aka flyspur to the list.

Awesome member to deal with: very conscientious, super fast shipping and smart shipping (he was creative and saved me a good bit of postage). Item arrived in fantastic condition.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Please add WingNut as a good buyer. Did a split payment and he fulfilled his end of the deal. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please add JV_Warrior to the list. Fast shipping and great packaging! Also ket me do a split payment.
Thanks JV

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Add STRETCH to the list...
Received pegs in great shape and fast shipping...
And fair price....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm sure he's already on here, but heftysmurf is the man. Purchased a pulley cover, was sent that, plus three other things I didn't plan on getting. Super fast shipping and packed well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I assume Akitadog has already been recognized here over the years but a nod to him none the less. The Coil Relocation Plate came in great condition and there were no problems with shipping communication etc... I would do business again with out hesitation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please add COrider on here as well. He was a great buyer with lightning fast payment. Great guy to deal with!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,392 Posts
Excellent dealing with Aaron aka Tapeworm as a motivated buyer and special thanks to him for gifting to me a missing OEM factory beauty cover for my ride. Thanks Aaron (y) ;)

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Adding Jaykruser73 to list. Bought Adjustable links for the rear of the warrior. looks like barons. As always great communication and delivered fast and shipped wrapped like a pro.

201 - 215 of 215 Posts