RS Warrior Forum banner

201 - 220 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Please add Alex, aka flyspur to the list.

Awesome member to deal with: very conscientious, super fast shipping and smart shipping (he was creative and saved me a good bit of postage). Item arrived in fantastic condition.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Please add JV_Warrior to the list. Fast shipping and great packaging! Also ket me do a split payment.
Thanks JV

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,262 Posts
Add STRETCH to the list...
Received pegs in great shape and fast shipping...
And fair price....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm sure he's already on here, but heftysmurf is the man. Purchased a pulley cover, was sent that, plus three other things I didn't plan on getting. Super fast shipping and packed well.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I assume Akitadog has already been recognized here over the years but a nod to him none the less. The Coil Relocation Plate came in great condition and there were no problems with shipping communication etc... I would do business again with out hesitation.

·
Premium Member
8,929 Posts
Excellent dealing with Aaron aka Tapeworm as a motivated buyer and special thanks to him for gifting to me a missing OEM factory beauty cover for my ride. Thanks Aaron (y) ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,262 Posts
Add
FlySpur to the list ..
Bought a backrest from him for a good price fast shipping, and package great

Even waited a few days for me to send the $$$$

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great Member Dealings 2020

Manager: Shadow Warrior

This is the 2020 list of RSWarrior.com members that have had Great Dealings 'buying from' and/or 'selling to' other forum members.
Feel free to add the correctly-spelled forum names of members you have dealt with and will recommend to other members here!

Recognizing members for 2020

Akitadog - 2020
Arizonawarrior

christok - 2020
COrider

esteiner88- 2020

flyspur - 2020
flyspur

Heftysmurf - 2020
Heftysmurf

Jaykruser73 - 2020
Jaykruser73
Jaykruser73
Jaykruser73
Jaykruser73
JV_warrior
JV_Warrior

milkman672042000 - 2020

Stretch- 2020
Stretch

Tapeworm - 2020
TDAQUINO

warrior4christ26 - 2020
WingNut
I purchased front and rear lights from Christopher Kierstead and wanted to share here. All good with install no problems the details were so good i didn't have to worry about anything. Right now I have the front naked all you see is forks and lights. The chopped fender looks great with the LED strips, Thanks alot!

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
I purchased front and rear lights from Christopher Kierstead and wanted to share here. All good with install no problems the details were so good i didn't have to worry about anything. Right now I have the front naked all you see is forks and lights. The chopped fender looks great with the LED strips, Thanks alot!

added christok for you . Thank you for posting

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sold a set of exhaust pipes to Mitch.sims. He was very patient in waiting for me to get them together and get shipped. Good communication from him as well. Would not hesitate dealing with him again. Thanks man! Enjoy the pipes

·
Registered
16 Posts
KyleNV 250 kit with caliper bracket and avon 250 tire. The 250 kit went in easier than I thought it would, it only took 2 hours. Kyle was super nice and talked to me several times during the process. I feel lucky to have his work and will always be thankful for it. Kyle seems happiest when he is helping people enjoy their rides. Thanks Brother.

201 - 220 of 250 Posts