RS Warrior Forum banner

241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I picked up wheels from 519Ross, good dude, smooth transaction, condition as described, a pleasure doing business. Seems most on this forum are good people.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also had the pleasure of speaking with & had the pleasure of getting parts from racerxjim. Beautiful swing arm and lowering link but great info also. Very knowledgeable, very nice guy. If @Racerxjim & @519ross aren’t on this list they definitely deserve to be & I’m happy to do so 👍🏻. Thanks guys & I’ll be posting pics of the mods soon enough

·
Registered
2002 Warrior
25 Posts
Great Member Dealings 2021

Manager: Shadow Warrior

This is the 2021 list of RSWarrior.com members that have had Great Dealings 'buying from' and/or 'selling to' other forum members.
Feel free to add the correctly-spelled forum names of members you have dealt with and will recommend to other members here!

You add a comment Post and I will updated the list from what you post.

Recognizing members for 2021

Diggz78 - 2021

milkman672042000 - 2021
Greenymeany1501

·
Registered
2002 Warrior
25 Posts
Great Member Dealings 2021

Manager: Shadow Warrior

This is the 2021 list of RSWarrior.com members that have had Great Dealings 'buying from' and/or 'selling to' other forum members.
Feel free to add the correctly-spelled forum names of members you have dealt with and will recommend to other members here!

You add a comment Post and I will updated the list from what you post.

Recognizing members for 2021

Diggz78 - 2021

milkman672042000 - 2021
Arizona Warrior

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
About a month or so ago, I bought a pair of Supreme Legends from @midnight_run. Not only did he give me a little deal, he was fast to ship and they showed up in perfect condition.

And HOLY **** they’re GORGEOUS!! I’ll post some pics when I get a chance but I was NOT expecting them to be so effing beautiful!!

Thanks, Eric! Wish you were still on here more!

241 - 250 of 250 Posts