RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another Thank You:
Member Emrge hooked me up with a shift bar linkage that I needed to return my bike to stock controls. Zero disappointments - part arrived very fast and with tracking information as well. Glad to help start the year off with more positive feedback for a user of the forums.
Regards,
InsaneBullet

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Adding richgetsy, I bought a vbak off of him. great price , great communication, and quick transaction. I would not hesitate to buy form him again.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Add Desertboy13, Sandytows, nbsdsailor, tjonoma99, Snowboy, Dunecraz, christok, joeyalessi, milkman 672042000, and Racerxjim to the list.

All of these members are stand-up guys, par for the course on this forum really.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Please add another for Richgetsy. Sent me a caliper for a great price. Packaged with great care and shipped fast!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Please add 2 positives for Natedog4g. 2 flawless transactions and now I am a proud member of the fat tire club?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
This is for Gilly. Stand up guy n member... He sold me some bar's n work with me on getting him the money ... Bar's where shipped fast n package good..... Thanks Gilly.....

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Please add JBeasty to the A+ list. Super squared away, stupid-fast shipping (despite telling him to take his time) and just a really great guy with whom to transact. He's owed beer if he ever makes it out my way.

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
adding lilcc to the list, bought a spike air cleaner from him, quick and smooth transaction and he wrapped it up like it came from the factory in the box. I would buy from him again.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Shadow warrior if not already added. Excellent transaction and great to work with.
Richgetsy, item shipped fast and very well packaged.

41 - 60 of 215 Posts