RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a Dunlop Elite III 130/70R18 on my front wheel since early 2007. The tire apparently had a high spot down the center and wore a contact patch about 1/2" wide. The tire is shot in that one area after about 6000 miles. I called Dunlop and they advised that I first have it checked locally which I did and both shops agreed the tire has a problem.
I called Dunlop back and gave them the news and they wanted me to return it to the vendor, so i sent it out on Monday. I just heard from the vendor and they agreed the tire is defective. they're sending me a brand new one out today, FREE OF CHARGE!

It doesn't get any better than that! That's anoth $150 I can use on my custom paint.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
thats great! you have to appreciate when a vendor takes full responsiblity for their product.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Was it an online vendor?? Maybe you could share the site or something. I like knowing about a company I can trust.....

Thats really good news man. Glad to hear some people understand customer service.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
6000 miles and they REPLACED IT !
I don't get 6000 miles out of a PERFECTLY GOOD front tire !!!!!!!! Way to go!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind sharing the name of the vendor. They haven't been the cheapest but they're the best in my book and have earned a lot more of my business.

"Ron Ayers Motorsports"

www.ronayers.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts