RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

- I just wanted to pass on a most excellent experience I have had in dealing with the USEFORCE.com folks. Anyone looking for an absolute beauty of an air intake (that replaces the stock side intake)for the RSW would do themselves right if they checked out the forcewinder intake.
It has been my experience that I have gained some grunt and improved throttle response with the use of this system and a K&N air filter for the factory air box located under the tank.
Aside of the improvements they have top tier customer service, so anyone looking at a system like this, give them a chance to earn your business!

-Another company that I would like to give kudo's to is Bell Helmets. I started my riding experience (off road, to young to drive on road at the time) with a Bell Moto 3 (early 1982) and then as I was able to move to the streets I utilized Arai helmets (crotch rocket days). As my riding taste changed I decided to give Bell a try and I am 200% satisfied with my Bell Star MIPS in matte black and my Bell Recon half helmet also in matte black. Fit, finish, comfort, safety engineering are top tier kit. With the Bell Star MIPS, the face shield changing mechanism is a five second task and the transitions type face shield is simply incredible. Soooo anyone looking for a great helmet might want to consider one of those choices as you can get them very reasonably priced on various sites to include ebay.

-Thanks for letting me ramble on this topic and I hope someone finds it helpful. Ride Safe!!

(sorry for some of the pics being upside down, not sure why they uploaded like that, all daft and wacky)

Rg

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Looks great but dang that’s a pretty penny for that. Either way, I do like the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Looks great but dang that’s a pretty penny for that. Either way, I do like the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many times you get what you pay for. I have never heard of one of the forcewinder intakes breaking whereas some of the cheaper models do not stand the test of time

·
Registered
374 Posts
I also wanted to put myself a product Forcewinder. I wrote a couple of letters with questions directly to their official website. I also sent a couple of letters to major online stores asking for the opportunity to buy. No one answered me. Now I understand that this is a product for design. Looks really great! :Thumbsup: And filter maintenance is very convenient. But I very much doubt the noticeable effectiveness of this solution.

Now I am very glad that they did not answer me. Because I set Vbak :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts