RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted let everyone know how much I appreciate this site. Used it to decide on a warrior and now everytime I need anything its right here!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have too agree. I wouldn't have made the plunge either. It's like having hundreds...or thousands of smart friends, can't beat it. Awesome site!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and i would have to agree that this is a great place. you will find lots of great folks with tons of knowledge who are just waiting to help, the truth is i have more miles on my key board than i do my bike since i joined up [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Welcome!

I used the site here to help in my decision to get my Warrior, as well! What a bunch of great guys and gals here!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] And tons and tons of valuable information...If you can't find what you're looking for here, then you won't find it anywhere else.

Anyway, be sure to post up some pictures of your Warrior soon...

And welcome again!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Show your support and thanx with a donation.... This site costs $ to keep running.

"RSWarrior.com was created by an individual for the love of the Road Star Warrior. It is culmination of hard work and commitment to providing a FREE site to the Road Star Warrior community.

If you feel that you would like to give a donation for your use of this site, or just because you want to support this site, you can send a donation by using PayPal."

quote:Originally posted by asenevey

Just wanted let everyone know how much I appreciate this site. Used it to decide on a warrior and now everytime I need anything its right here!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
After I got my bike I did a search for Warrior and this site is what I found. A gold mine of info for Warrior owners. Finding this site was the best thing I did next to buying my Warrior. Thanks to everyone.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
quote:Originally posted by OhioBassFanatic

Show your support and thanx with a donation.... This site costs $ to keep running.

"RSWarrior.com was created by an individual for the love of the Road Star Warrior. It is culmination of hard work and commitment to providing a FREE site to the Road Star Warrior community.

If you feel that you would like to give a donation for your use of this site, or just because you want to support this site, you can send a donation by using PayPal."

quote:Originally posted by asenevey

+1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts