RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, having recently had a stroke of bad luck with my bike being stolen, I'm back in the market for a new bike.

After checking out the Victory Jackpot, the VTX1800 and some options from Big Dog it down to either a Warrior or the upcoming Raider as my bike of choice.

Looking forward to the new ride and to digging into the community here.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I would be interested in your posts whether you get the Warrior or the Raider.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Welcome to the best **** forum on the web. One the best things about having a Warrior is this forum!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I wanna see a Raider in person before I make judgement.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Voodoo-U,

First off...
to the forums!

Second...I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune regarding your bike being stolen.

I'd be ALL to piece if my bike was stolen...

You seem to be looking at some of the same bikes that I looked at when I was in the market for a new bike. Yup! I looked at the Victory's, the VTX1800 and the Big Dog's, as well...But I narrowed it down to my final decision...The Warrior! And haven't regretted it yet...This bike has everything I want...Looks, style, power, handling...You won't go wrong if you get a Warrior...But I guess I'm kind of partial...

Anyway...Best of luck...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome. I was on the fence between the Warrior and the M109, Bought the Warrior--no regrets!

·
Registered
130 Posts
welcome,let us know what you decide.If you look around this site long enough I know which bike you will buy........lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the 4m!! Just my opinion. I think you have a nice short list there, but I would be very cautious with the Big Dog. A good friend of mine has a nephew that bought one brand new a few years back. It has been in the shop quite a bit.

·
Registered
341 Posts
sorry to hear about your ride... but a bad thing like that can lead to a great thing like a Warrior! Let us know what you go with

1 - 17 of 17 Posts