RS Warrior Forum banner

Greetings from a proud and excited new Warrior owner

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  CFWarriorRS05 
#1 ·
Hello all from Central Florida. Just purchased a 2005 RS Warrior and I am super-pumped! I rode my buddy's 2006 way back in the day and loved it...now I (finally) have my own. I have to walk to the garage every few hours and pinch myself to make sure it's real. It is. :)

I can't register it until Thursday as our county tag offices are operating on an appointment basis so it will be a long first three days of the week.

I'm looking forward to gleaning as much information as I can from this forum. In the meantime, here are a few photos.

Roy

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The best color in my opinion. Welcome to the forum from lower Alabama. Keep an eye out for a loose front pulley. Sometimes over time the front pulley will get loose and ruin the splines on the middle drive shaft if not addressed right away. Just something to look out for so it doesn't cost you a lot of money if it happens. Easy fix if caught in time.

Reactions: CFWarriorRS05
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.