RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i am Web stuck in the middle of the contry in Nebraska. I guess you could look at it as a benefit as i am half way to the good riding destinations, but to get there i have to haul ass out of here! That is where the 07 warrior i picked up this fall comes in! I must say when i came across teh bike i was sceptical but now that i have put 2k miles on it, i cannot immagine goin with another cruiser type. It is the gray with the dual stripes down the tank, power commander and big shot pipes. Now as i currently have no camera, i know that i will prob get razed for it, but xmas is around teh corner and teh ole lady might get her self one that i can borrow. I do have a few questions that i would like a little input,

First: I am 6ft tall and would like to sit back just a littleand stop leaning forward, will the drag bars from yamaha alleviate that? or are there better dealers or companies to shop around?

Second: I REALLY like the looks of the intergrated tail light, which is the way to go these days? I would prefer to just order, remove, replug and replace. Any ideas?

Third: Being a Navy veteran any one know of some one able to cncor order a naval emblem to stick in the void in between the tank and the handle bars?

I think that is all for now, and i do take my hat off to all of you for putting together a great site with plenty of information and 'dont do as i did' sections, as well as the pics of great mods and bikes! Hope one of these days to get to either coast to a warrior rally! would like to get back east to visit a few old places, See ya around, Web

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Edubaya said:
Hello all, i am Web stuck in the middle of the contry in Nebraska. I guess you could look at it as a benefit as i am half way to the good riding destinations, but to get there i have to haul ass out of here! That is where the 07 warrior i picked up this fall comes in! I must say when i came across teh bike i was sceptical but now that i have put 2k miles on it, i cannot immagine goin with another cruiser type. It is the gray with the dual stripes down the tank, power commander and big shot pipes. Now as i currently have no camera, i know that i will prob get razed for it, but xmas is around teh corner and teh ole lady might get her self one that i can borrow. I do have a few questions that i would like a little input,

First: I am 6ft tall and would like to sit back just a little and stop leaning forward, will the drag bars from yamaha alleviate that? or are there better dealers or companies to shop around?

Second: I REALLY like the looks of the intergrated tail light, which is the way to go these days? I would prefer to just order, remove, replug and replace. Any ideas?

Third: Being a Navy veteran any one know of some one able to cnc or order a naval emblem to stick in the void in between the tank and the handle bars?

I think that is all for now, and i do take my hat off to all of you for putting together a great site with plenty of information and 'dont do as i did' sections, as well as the pics of great mods and bikes! Hope one of these days to get to either coast to a warrior rally! would like to get back east to visit a few old places, See ya around, Web
Welcome to the forum.
On number 1 I like the Carlini Super Sweep...2 I like the McCoy/Custom Dynamics integrated but you do have to cut and fit but have never heard of one going bad...3 Check with Bucky, Maverick or Squeaky Lizard. They all make great stuff.

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
Welcome aboard Navy. You came to the right place we all like the grin factor of this machine. About the mods list you posted, the Lemming offers good advice, plus you'll probably want a good seat so you can actually ride from Nebraska to the coast(s), and back, without limping all night after riding. The combination of the seat's riding position and the bar pullback/rise is what gives you what you need. You'll find plenty of info here, but the specifics of seat+bars= what fits you best, well, that's always hard to pin down.

independent_lemming said:
Welcome to the forum. On number 1 I like the Carlini Super Sweep...2 I like the McCoy/Custom Dynamics integrated but you do have to cut and fit but have never heard of one going bad...3 Check with Bucky, Maverick or Squeaky Lizard. They all make great stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts