RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I've been watching this forum for some time as I have been watching the Warriors since late 2001, Both of which have brought me to where I am now... I am about to finalize the purchase of a '02 Warrior with a wopping 6,000 miles (It's almost as if the bike was merely preserved for just the right time for me to purchase it) I would be lying if I didn't state that my actual dream bike is the 2007 Midnight Warrior (w/ shotgun exhaust & Power Commander) But the 2002 was the first one I fell in love with and I found a heck of a deal for a heck of a price and I will take great pride and joy in customizing it piece by piece and making it mine. (First step is to ditch the "trash can" / Cannon-sized exhaust. Next to lower and expand the rear foot pegs.) I will probably be asking lots of questions and will in time be glad to share anything i can.

Thanx

·
Registered
356 Posts
The '07 Midnight is nice, but so is the '02, plus you get the enjoyment of having it now! Good job and welcome to the 4m. Looking forward to seeing what kind od mods you make.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, thanks for the great welcome, Lots of good folks on here i see (even brother Celts... I'm Scottish w/ a small bit o Irish but its all Celtic to me!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts