RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so close to being a warrior owner that I can taste it...Well maybe just see and feel it. My baby is sitting in it's crate at the dealer ready for final assembly, but unfortunately there will still be snow here in Alberta for the next few months and I will be away working so i can't even start modding it. I had originally put a deposit on an 06 midnight but my dealer wasn't able to get on in, so i waited and ordered an 07 as soon as they would let me. I have been looking around the site and I am already getting grand ideas of what to do to my warrior. The first thing to go will be the water heater in favor of the Speed* 2-1-2.

I hope to become a contributing member of this community.

·
Registered
130 Posts
wow.. looks awesome, always wondered how they got shipped...mine was sitting on the showroom floor when I saw it...congratz and enjoy

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Cool! I've never seen how it looks when the dealer get's it. Thanks for the pics! As far as the waterheater goes - I think they look OK on midnights. Anyway - those are some good "baby pictures".

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CanadianPrime

I hope to become a contributing member of this community.

You already have! You came with pics and what seems to be a great attitude. Welcome to the forum
I've never seen it crated myself and was glad to see the pics. When they chip all the ice off of it[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] and put it together send some more pics for us.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts