RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks!, Ive been lurking around for awhile now, I bought my Warrior in October. Iam new to this style of bike but I can honestly say that I really like it. On sportbikes, I felt very uncomfortable at speeds under 90, on the warrior Iam very happy at 60-70, heck even cruising around town is comfy. Ive added a few goodies to my bike, got a power commander and a reinhart exhaust (yeah I know the pic shows the speedstar, its now on my bros bike), Ive put the forward extensions in (3.5) what a differance! getting ready to do a BAK and a AIS block off, which comes to my question, is there a noticable differance when these mods are installed? is it worth the time? what else would you suggest in my quest for power? Iam used to having a 170hp gsxr between my legs....

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Sweet, Welcome to the MODness....Yes, you'll notice a difference with the BAK, Especially in the 2.5K to redline range. Order the one from Churchkey....He's a member here and makes a great kit....tops in power. He'll also sell you the AIS block off kit. The speedstar pipe makes great power and sounds awesome, The rineharts will cost you a little power.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Reinharts sure sound good though! I ride with a mixed group (Vulcans, Harleys and Roadstars) and all the others can hear and feel me coming or going! hahaha I was actually thinking of going with Redhorses DIY BAK and making my own Plate from the template that is avail on his site, any pros or cons to this?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Shane Welcome. I know that the speedstar pipes are gone but the more I see them the more I like them. You will have to join us for a PNWW ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts